Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: da Protector series

  1. #21

    Default Re: da Protector series

    for those using da protector, is it much bigger then the LCD screen? i just got mine and it's like lying over the border and if I just stick it on, it's like underneath has 1 layer of space. is it supposed to be like that?

    was thinking will the screen protector come off easily like that because the protector is protuding out so when i put into my camera case, have difficulty fitting in.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by shrooms View Post
    for those using da protector, is it much bigger then the LCD screen? i just got mine and it's like lying over the border and if I just stick it on, it's like underneath has 1 layer of space. is it supposed to be like that?

    was thinking will the screen protector come off easily like that because the protector is protuding out so when i put into my camera case, have difficulty fitting in.
    no... they fit exactly on my d50 screen(including the black area ard the display). yes it is surpose to be a layer of space between the protector and LCD, it is cause by the layer of adhesive.

    Come off? you must be kidding... i have to use a metal scissor with lots of strength to ply it out... my orginal LCD cover nearly came out as well.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by shrooms View Post
    for those using da protector, is it much bigger then the LCD screen? i just got mine and it's like lying over the border and if I just stick it on, it's like underneath has 1 layer of space. is it supposed to be like that?

    was thinking will the screen protector come off easily like that because the protector is protuding out so when i put into my camera case, have difficulty fitting in.
    What cam you using?


    Some cam LCD surface is flat against the cam body like some P&S & DSLR.
    Some P&S LCD got border like my F30.

    Is it like my F30 with the protector?
    It is lying but firmly stick on the border.. got space inbetween..no chance of it dropping..
    Previously own a Nikon P2 also same..
    IMO, I felt better as easy to remove if needed.
    Imagine if stick on to the LCD screen, will have problem if wanna removed cos
    the tape is so stronge....


  4. #24

    Default Re: da Protector series

    hi donchua, i'm using ixus60 and yup, it has the same type of border as your F30. i shall type sticking the protector tonight then..thanks!

  5. #25

    Default Re: da Protector series

    If theres a MO for da Protector, im in

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by duallies View Post
    If theres a MO for da Protector, im in
    Now only advertisers can do MO, that mean must pay CS..

  7. #27

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua View Post
    Now only advertisers can do MO, that mean must pay CS..
    ???? Is that TRUE? Like that not good lah.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    ???? Is that TRUE? Like that not good lah.
    You go check the MO forum and will see that all the threads now
    are from Paid advertisers.

  9. #29
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua View Post
    You go check the MO forum and will see that all the threads now
    are from Paid advertisers.
    Still can do MO, need to pay $15 for a single Thread MO see this:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....71&postcount=2

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Still can do MO, need to pay $15 for a single Thread MO see this:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....71&postcount=2
    If factor in the MO fee, might as well order the protector ownself..
    Cos it is a no profit MO. Unless it is price much more higher but above will apply..
    Not like other MO that the TS will earn profit from the MO..

  11. #31
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua View Post
    If factor in the MO fee, might as well order the protector ownself..
    Cos it is a no profit MO. Unless it is price much more higher but above will apply..
    Not like other MO that the TS will earn profit from the MO..
    Yes right, why not those who are keen do the order themself?
    It will be really troublesome to conduct a MO for this, somemore TS need to meet up so many people....time consuming imo.

    Only need to pay USD2 for shipping and will deliver to your doorstep.

    I had just order one again today for my own use.
    Protector + shipping = USD 8.

  12. #32

    Default Re: da Protector series

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua View Post
    Now only advertisers can do MO, that mean must pay CS..
    Yeah.. might not be too good for us. no further comment though..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •