Thread: Pub Shoot

Default Pub Shoot

I am thinking of doing a pub shoot with normal operating hours. Not pre plan type. We go with the model and we just shoot. There might be people drinking, singing, playing pool. So we can pose the model with the crowd if u wan, or ask her on the pool table while ppl playing of laying on the bar top wi ppl drinking.....

The cost is a few jugs of beer or 2 bottles liquor. Should be non nude but could be sexy n seductive................

Only 2 photographers. Anyone keen???? Date should be weekday night abt 11pm to 2am..

Default Re: Pub Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    I am thinking of doing a pub shoot with normal operating hours. Not pre plan type. We go with the model and we just shoot. There might be people drinking, singing, playing pool. So we can pose the model with the crowd if u wan, or ask her on the pool table while ppl playing of laying on the bar top wi ppl drinking.....

The cost is a few jugs of beer or 2 bottles liquor. Should be non nude but could be sexy n seductive................

Only 2 photographers. Anyone keen???? Date should be weekday night abt 11pm to 2am..
    Sounds interesting...

I am interested.. Do let me know in advance..

sounds interesting too. can i know more details?

Interesting...any dates and pub you have in mind?

Interested too.

Please PM to me ur contact, as she has only 3 nights here. So I am thinking of different pubs and dance club.

I have to say this first, the bills are to be shared among the photographers. But I must say again, you won't regret........................

Hi Bob I am quite interested too.. Can u pm me the details?
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi Bob I am quite interested too.. Can u pm me the details?

call u no listen, u call me later ok?

Thank you, all slots taken........

=============== Closed =========================