Thread: Sony Ericsson k800i phone dies!

Default Sony Ericsson k800i phone dies!

my phone just died on me, it refuses to restart. It ried taking the battery out, plugging it into the mains, everything. the only sign of life is when I press the power button the infrared port blinks a few times.

anyone had that problem? anyone know any solution!??argh I am stuck overseas with a phone from singapore...

Default Re: Sony Ericsson k800i phone dies!

I guess your phone circuit board is fried, happened to my se w810 also, power on blank screen then it goes dead infared port has this red led lighted up and all i did was to change my sim card, maybe i shorted something.

Phildate
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock
    my phone just died on me, it refuses to restart. It ried taking the battery out, plugging it into the mains, everything. the only sign of life is when I press the power button the infrared port blinks a few times.

anyone had that problem? anyone know any solution!??argh I am stuck overseas with a phone from singapore...
    Hey Jing, that sucks man. Hope you get it working again but having never had a Sony phone, can't offer any help.

alamk....
    just thinking of getting that phone..Mmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock

how long had u purchased it?
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

i encountered once that when my SE K800I is fully charged, i turned off it and it can't turn on the next following day without using it for one whole night. Therefore, i went to their svc ctr at East Point for some svcing. They told me there's some software problems and ended up without a hp for over 3 days....