Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Comex Warning (guys)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    cockroach-infested parsee lees
    Posts
    1,328

    Exclamation Comex Warning (guys)

    bros, i was at Comex this afternoon and this chap walked into the toilet after me near hall 2, and used the second of two urinals. to cut the story short, he was watching me throughout and not himself

    just thought you guys should be careful and look out for him, as he then went into each of the other 3 male toilets along the way to hall 4/5 - even incontinence sufferers don't make that many pitstops! he didn't realise i was behind him, and when he ran into me outside one of the toilets (i was meeting someone) he looked quite shocked and muttered a "siao" before walking quickly into hall 5 and headed promptly for the HP booth and asked for a brochure. i took a few shots of him (300mm, no flash, and pics were quickly processed not for art sake) and noticed that he then slowly made his way into the crowd, presumably to blend in before his next urge to see, uh, i mean pee...
    Last edited by Trigger Happy; 3rd September 2006 at 01:37 AM.
    Many are culled, few are chosen

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    well might be a case of misunderstanding. Should not have posted this as this could be slandering the person`s reputation.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    cockroach-infested parsee lees
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    well might be a case of misunderstanding. Should not have posted this as this could be slandering the person`s reputation.
    i'll leave it to the moderators to decide. i don't think its misunderstanding if you keep catching the guy next to you almost peering over your shoulder to get a look at "you". and then he walks into every gents toilet in succession.
    Many are culled, few are chosen

  4. #4
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy
    i'll leave it to the moderators to decide. i don't think its misunderstanding if you keep catching the guy next to you almost peering over your shoulder to get a look at "you". and then he walks into every gents toilet in succession.
    it's ur word against, well, not even his since he probably doesn't even know u posted his pic here...

    watever the case is, i agree with TMC, you shouldn't be posting pics of pple up like that, and go on to ruin his reputation.

    i'm not saying u are lying, but ur method of seeking redress, or whatever it is you're seeking, is undignified.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    cockroach-infested parsee lees
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    it's ur word against, well, not even his since he probably doesn't even know u posted his pic here...

    watever the case is, i agree with TMC, you shouldn't be posting pics of pple up like that, and go on to ruin his reputation.

    i'm not saying u are lying, but ur method of seeking redress, or whatever it is you're seeking, is undignified.
    You have your point. I've taken down the pics. In case you're wondering, no, its not about seeking redress. I feel sorry for him being that way but it was meant as a warning to fellow csers - actually I never had an issue with it personally, after all, we've done ns and taken communal showers before.
    Many are culled, few are chosen

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Dun worry trigger happy, i myself have kena being looked by others when i pee in the urinals. And my case lagi worst, his whole head curl into my urinal and look at it. Yes, i literally mean curl in and look. So i can understand how u feel.

    This kind of pervertic guys deserve no excuse! his may not be as strong and sturdy, but he dun have to be so anxious to look at others wat, limbei shy one leh
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  7. #7
    Senior Member G-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    CHEY! I thought you wanted to warn us that we're no longer allowed to take pics of the models. Hahahahahaha.

  8. #8
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    actually quite common happening in sg. i met once in redhill mrt toilet also. look n look. cb i look back straight in his eyes. haha he quickly turn back.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    well might be a case of misunderstanding. Should not have posted this as this could be slandering the person`s reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    it's ur word against, well, not even his since he probably doesn't even know u posted his pic here...

    watever the case is, i agree with TMC, you shouldn't be posting pics of pple up like that, and go on to ruin his reputation.

    i'm not saying u are lying, but ur method of seeking redress, or whatever it is you're seeking, is undignified.
    curious if these happen to both u guys what would be yr course of action?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    actually quite common happening in sg. i met once in redhill mrt toilet also. look n look. cb i look back straight in his eyes. haha he quickly turn back.
    for my case, i look back at him, then he look away, then after that i resume concentrating on my peeing, then that arse turn and look at my bird bird again!!! then i stare back, then he turn away, then i continue pee again, and HOLY COW... he look at my precious stick again !!!!! TOTAL 3 TIMES !!!!!!!
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2
    for my case, i look back at him, then he look away, then after that i resume concentrating on my peeing, then that arse turn and look at my bird bird again!!! then i stare back, then he turn away, then i continue pee again, and HOLY COW... he look at my precious stick again !!!!! TOTAL 3 TIMES !!!!!!!

    Thats where you turn and face him while peeing.... let him look... pee on him at the same time... best if can aim for the eye...

    Anyhow

  12. #12
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    how did you know he was watching you unless you looked at him first? =P

    jk
    eat. drink. shoot

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    how did you know he was watching you unless you looked at him first? =P

    jk
    his whole head curled towards my direction..a person peeing in the urinal will have his head facing straight.. but his is literally about 45 degrees tilted to the right in my direction..

    u can "feel" someone looking at u.. horrible feeling...
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    just a picture to let u get an idea of wat is the curling of the head.



    is this scary ???
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy
    bros, i was at Comex this afternoon and this chap walked into the toilet after me near hall 2, and used the second of two urinals. to cut the story short, he was watching me throughout and not himself
    I had similar experience too, and the guy has guts to ask for my HP.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    was that me? but i wasn't at hall 2. hahahaha. just kidding. it's a weird world. just live with it. they didn't rob you of anything right?
    I Love You :)

  17. #17

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #18

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    maybe he got scoliosis...u know S-curve backbone, but his 45deg. lost the bottom curve.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land of the woods........
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    This is very common in Sg. It's true that some men's toilets have become gays' hunting grounds. Clementi MRT and Orchard MRT toilets are such examples. How i know? I've observed such sick behaviour taking place many many times when i used the toilets at the above mentioned places.

    You have been warned !!!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Comex Warning (guys)

    I once was in the gent in Century sq and saw a similar case in Century sq. This guy is in his 30/40 and excutively dressed with pants and shirt. I am not sure if its the same person that Trigger saw. I will definitely take a picture of him the next time i see this happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •