Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Looking for Place of Interest to go

Originally posted by Pinoy
    Jonathan? Who's that? A fellow countryman of mine here?

Yes. Boracay is after Cebu. It's a few hours boat ride from there. There's a flight from Singapore to Cebu, if I remember correctly. Not sure whether it's a direct flight though.

:Later,
    Yes, there is a direct flight to Cebu but not frequent. the last time went to Cebu via Manila airport.

I have a friend call Johnathan de Jesus who is your fellow countryman. Do you know him?

Originally posted by Kevin
    I have a friend call Johnathan de Jesus who is your fellow countryman. Do you know him?
    Hmm... doesn't sound familiar. Maybe not.

Hey kevin!

Have you tried selling 'photography' to her? Must deal with problem at its source mah...

Or show her the touching movie clip someone posted here a few weeks ago?

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Hey kevin!

Have you tried selling 'photography' to her? Must deal with problem at its source mah...
    Source meh?

Wife: I'm bored taking shots in Singapore already. Want something new leh. Next month, let's go bangkok, the following month, Japan, then Sydney. And oh yes, what do you think of that Nikon D100 thingy?

If that happens to be my wife, I'll be damn scared.

andslm
    Guests

Well....

i'm come from indonesia....so i promote u indonesia tourism..

if you like mountain and tea plantation scenary, do go 3D/4N...from jakarta to Yogyakarta.

you will passing by Bandung..you will get a good scenery of tea and well know highland city - bandung....then go to batu/malang...and after that go to the highest mountain in java, mt. BROMO...see the sunset and the sunrise there ...its very beautifull...

than move to old city - yogyakarta...you will find alot of old antiques building ...it is keraton (kingdom) so you can go to kraton (king's place)...

anyway....indonesia price is quite cheap, so u can buy some souvenir back to singapore....

have fun.....

Hey kevin!

Aiyo! Try very hard but she said anything cost money wan then don't bother her. For normal photo, she claims she take better shots than me!!! Kena budget cut, from HiFi fan now become HTS fan very soon will be PC-HiFi fan. So she let me take up photography thinking that it is cheapper than HTS. When you meet my wife, pls don't tell her how much your camera cost.

Originally posted by Pinoy
    Source meh?

Wife: I'm bored taking shots in Singapore already. Want something new leh. Next month, let's go bangkok, the following month, Japan, then Sydney. And oh yes, what do you think of that Nikon D100 thingy?

If that happens to be my wife, I'll be damn scared.

Yah, good thing now is she control the budget, I spend the money, hehe.

Yah, Adam, can only sell "Photography" appreciation to her but not the SKill in SEED. Or else I will be financially doom. After reading Ninja post, she will say, "Darling, let's go SEED in Hong Kong to see what Ninja said is true!!!". God save me!!!

Originally posted by azone
    Or show her the touching movie clip someone posted here a few weeks ago?
    Hmmms, not a bad ideas, is about appreciation right? At least few boxes of tissues won't burn a hole in my wallet.

Originally posted by
    Well....

i'm come from indonesia....so i promote u indonesia tourism..

if you like mountain and tea plantation scenary, do go 3D/4N...from jakarta to Yogyakarta.

you will passing by Bandung..you will get a good scenery of tea and well know highland city - bandung....then go to batu/malang...and after that go to the highest mountain in java, mt. BROMO...see the sunset and the sunrise there ...its very beautifull...

than move to old city - yogyakarta...you will find alot of old antiques building ...it is keraton (kingdom) so you can go to kraton (king's place)...

anyway....indonesia price is quite cheap, so u can buy some souvenir back to singapore....

have fun.....
    Hi Andslm, went to Bandung once in a train on business trip. That time just after the racial problem so feel very tense in the train through out. Like Bandung very much. Look like a very good Holidays resort. Nice places to take pictures also. Is it a lot of natural hot spring bath in Bandung. From Bandung onward have to take the Taxi Jeep right? Very scary winding road, don't think I can take it.

On the way back to Jakarta airport, we took a Taxi Jeep and my collegue did the wrong thing. He told the driver we have to catch a flight and extra tips for him if we are on time. Man, this guy make it to the airport in slightly over 2 hours. He drive throught the hills like rally driver and I almost throw out.

Hey kevin!

you guys are cruel!!!!!!

this poor fellow is trying to find a nice place to pacify his girl and all u all can talk about is photography and where got nice pic!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12