Thread: STANDARD CHARTERED FULL MARATHON IN DEC ~any CS Runner here to join ?

Default STANDARD CHARTERED FULL MARATHON IN DEC ~any CS Runner here to join ?

Just wondering, is there any CS Runner here to join the Standard Chartered Marathon in Dec ?

Default Re: STANDARD CHARTERED FULL MARATHON IN DEC ~any CS Runner here to join ?

i am, 42.195km

Default Re: STANDARD CHARTERED FULL MARATHON IN DEC ~any CS Runner here to join ?

running half marathon...haha
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Yeah ...... the early bird registration has been extended until tomorrow nite due to overwhelming response. Just now register for Full Marathon .... must start to train liao

i'm taking 10K only.

Deregistered

Just did the Action Asia Challenge yesterday - it's a LOT more challenging than a 42k run - though I only finished 3 marathons.

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    Just did the Action Asia Challenge yesterday - it's a LOT more challenging than a 42k run - though I only finished 3 marathons.
    Action Asia Challenge ? Wow ... that's tough man. Extreme sports

Phildate
    Guests

After doing the 10km AHM in a decent time I am signed up for the 21km.

Cannot register leh! The Server keeps giving me HTTP 500 Error

Do they have 5km course? I think I can handle that, probably that's how long you guys take to warm up eh?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Dong Moon
    Action Asia Challenge ? Wow ... that's tough man. Extreme sports
    Nah, it's not extreme enough. With all the safety checks in it, it's pretty tame, the extreme part is to see how much friction your partner and yourself may have along the race

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Do they have 5km course? I think I can handle that, probably that's how long you guys take to warm up eh?
    Don't think have... The shortest was 10km.

I was a Road Marshal last year near Katong (after the Stadium Macdonalds side) and we waited for the last batch of the 42K runners to past like until 2pm... The last runner took 8 hours+ to get back but he enjoyed it! (I waited for the last one to come back haha at the end line)

For all you runners out there ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ryCTIigal...elated&search=

For more info, just do a search on 'Dick and Rick Hoyt' on Yahoo or Google.

BE INSPIRED!