Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1013

Thread: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

  1. #801

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    ortega - any news abt the G4

  2. #802

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    ok I got replied from usedmacshop - $400 with os 9 and pm6.5.

  3. #803
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    ok I got replied from usedmacshop - $400 with os 9 and pm6.5.
    for which G4?

  4. #804
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    Devotion

    nice nice

  5. #805
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    UK kena BBB poison hee hee

  6. #806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    morninig
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #807
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    selamat hari raya!

  8. #808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    have anyone ever experience spraining your toes when sleeping?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  9. #809

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    have anyone ever experience spraining your toes when sleeping?
    did u watched kungfu movie b4 u sleep

  10. #810
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    have anyone ever experience spraining your toes when sleeping?
    did you have a dream?

  11. #811
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    did you have a dream?
    certainly was not a wet one...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    did u watched kungfu movie b4 u sleep
    no kungfu show lei..took half a day to recover. wonder if it is a sign to get new shoes...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #813
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    no kungfu show lei..took half a day to recover. wonder if it is a sign to get new shoes...
    it is a sign that you are not exercising enough, go out and shoot

  14. #814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    it is a sign that you are not exercising enough, go out and shoot
    maybe overworked until toe cramp...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #815
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    hi all !!

    was introduced by eikin to drop by here to seek some holy advice from the oracles here.

    i was talking to eikin via pm about where did he shot his lalang pics.

    and he was really helpful enough to give me instructions to get there.

    sadly. when i was doing some search on the road directory... seems like the area has been wiped out by Punggol sec school ???

    but guys. i am actually looking for big wide open spaces to shoot, and prolly meditate...

    i am also looking for large fields of lalang to shoot.

    so hope to hear from the oracles here.

    would be good if someone can be my kaki and lead me to a few nice spots around punggol this saturday thou...

  16. #816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    hi all !!

    was introduced by eikin to drop by here to seek some holy advice from the oracles here.

    i was talking to eikin via pm about where did he shot his lalang pics.

    and he was really helpful enough to give me instructions to get there.

    sadly. when i was doing some search on the road directory... seems like the area has been wiped out by Punggol sec school ???

    but guys. i am actually looking for big wide open spaces to shoot, and prolly meditate...

    i am also looking for large fields of lalang to shoot.

    so hope to hear from the oracles here.

    would be good if someone can be my kaki and lead me to a few nice spots around punggol this saturday thou...
    Well, you came to the right place. The area is not built over yet. It's in a hidden road behind.

    I think Ortega has a map of Eden somewhere.....Ortega! Ortega!.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #817
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    always welcomed glenny as mentioned i believe ortega, catchlights and jopel can help with directions and what's going on there, just that they are most of the time 'nocturnal'

  18. #818
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    wah.. Eden leh...

    gosh.......... i cant wait to go there and breathe some "fresh air"'

    heck with the haze...

    and thanks Sjourn for welcoming me here leh... feel so paiseh.. especially got the masters here...

  19. #819
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    wah.. Eden leh...

    gosh.......... i cant wait to go there and breathe some "fresh air"'

    heck with the haze...

    and thanks Sjourn for welcoming me here leh... feel so paiseh.. especially got the masters here...
    no need to feel paiseh, i learnt many things from the masters here somemore you're a working photographer yourself right? i'm sure there are many things you guys can share and talk about

  20. #820
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    no need to feel paiseh, i learnt many things from the masters here somemore you're a working photographer yourself right? i'm sure there are many things you guys can share and talk about
    aiyah.... not working photographer... its just that taking pictures is part of my job. and i dun take pictures all the time one......

    freelancing outside also...

    small small fry....

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •