Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1013

Thread: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

  1. #701
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    can try drama centre at fort canning and or hotels
    Ok. Thanks alot

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Still looking? Can try the "durian".
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  3. #703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    morning...

    T-30.....
    tsk tsk tsk, win already lor, towkay so rich, fly here fly there one

  4. #704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    tsk tsk tsk, win already lor, towkay so rich, fly here fly there one
    alamak...it's like taking taxi ma...

    i not rich, it's just a previllage.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  5. #705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    alamak...it's like taking taxi ma...

    i not rich, it's just a previllage.
    *faint* win liao lor, i don't even dare to call a cab here lor

  6. #706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    *faint* win liao lor, i don't even dare to call a cab here lor
    You will one day la....now you student, when you start your career will happen one. Nx time you first class, or maybe your own gulf stream...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    You will one day la....now you student, when you start your career will happen one. Nx time you first class, or maybe your own gulf stream...
    *wipe eyes* am i awake? *scratch head*

  8. #708
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    akan datang my friend,
    akan datang


    one day when (not if) you become rich, you will see.

  9. #709
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by evq View Post
    Any good places to take Wedding photos? Especially indoor cos of the haze.
    Asking for a friend.
    Thanks in advance
    anywhere between the groom parents house and the bride parents house, must have car park, not walking more than 50 meter, must have shade, all are consider good locations.
    if indoor is perfer, changi T2, if they stay near east, esplanade if they stay near town.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    *wipe eyes* am i awake? *scratch head*
    If you are not a talented architect, you are a talented photographer. Or both.

    When you reach the top, remember me and ortega...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  11. #711
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    If you are not a talented architect, you are a talented photographer. Or both.

    When you reach the top, remember me and ortega...
    at least say "hello" and "yes, I remember you from somewhere"

  12. #712
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    btw I will be going to SBG on sat morning, anyone wants to join me for prata and a short shoot?

  13. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    When you reach the top, remember me and ortega...
    top of what? mt. fuji? you need a coin to be thrown off mt. fuji? but you'll have to wait till next year, it's closed for climbing now

  14. #714
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    top of what? mt. fuji? you need a coin to be thrown off mt. fuji? but you'll have to wait till next year, it's closed for climbing now
    mai ke ke lah

  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    mai ke ke lah
    ke ke about what? ok lor, confess, i don't intend to climb mt. fuji actually, becos it's a nice to look at from far but not so nice when near kind of place

  16. #716
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    la la la la.. la la la...

    just remember to say hello

  17. #717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    ke ke about what? ok lor, confess, i don't intend to climb mt. fuji actually, becos it's a nice to look at from far but not so nice when near kind of place
    Riches will get you to mt.fuji, but humbleness, you will reach the stars.....

    you will make your mark. It is your destiny, master ortega has taught you well.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  18. #718
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    Riches will get you to mt.fuji, but humbleness, you will reach the stars.....

    you will make your mark. It is your destiny, master ortega has taught you well.....
    the force is strong in this one....

    i just need to point him to the dark side,
    his force will bring him places that i have never seen
    it is useless to resist

  19. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    the force is strong in this one....

    i just need to point him to the dark side,
    his force will bring him places that i have never seen
    it is useless to resist
    he is in the last phase of training, powerful he will be...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  20. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •