Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Road Peeves - Crazy Driver!

Default Re: Road Peeves - Crazy Driver!

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    Where to start... one thing I have noticed a lot recently is people driving at night without their lights on. I guess it's pretty easy to do, everywhere is well-lit in Singapore but aren't drivers aware that there dashboard isn't lit up?
    Bro, some cars do have their dashboard lighted up even when the head lights are not on. Some drivers could be too distracted with the day's work so might forget. Some might have just driven off from a lighted carpark so they tend to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk
    Can't really stand pedestrians who take their time at crossings. I'm fine if they walk, but don't yaya write sms and slowly walk across.. Also those who still slowly walk across when it's already the red man (not inclusive of the aged).

Being able to stop traffic to safely cross a zebra crossing or a junction is not a right, but a privilege.
    try little india... u will change your priority of hatred...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    I hate most lady drivers :X
    I have to agree with you one this. To lady readers, this is not stero-typing...but it's true that their skills are not consistent. Sometimes good...sometime sucks....like PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool
    Bro, some cars do have their dashboard lighted up even when the head lights are not on. Some drivers could be too distracted with the day's work so might forget. Some might have just driven off from a lighted carpark so they tend to forget.
    Yeap cars nowadays have their dashboard lighted by default - resulting in not switching on their lights. But i've seen a fair share of jokers who drive older cars without their headlights on also ... whole cockpit so dark ... not weird meh if you can't see the dials etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Yeap cars nowadays have their dashboard lighted by default - resulting in not switching on their lights. But i've seen a fair share of jokers who drive older cars without their headlights on also ... whole cockpit so dark ... not weird meh if you can't see the dials etc.
    they just left the 'monkey' spot mah... cannot blame them... too accustomed to darkness.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by slooow
    waahahahahahahahaha she pretty or not?
    pretty don't need to powder so much liao.....

another woman driver..

yeah..here in holland v .theres this new carpark near cold storage.a few times when im crossing the pedestrian lane w my kids.almost got runover by lady driver...most of the time they are using handfone.or just plain wreckless.

Quote Originally Posted by glensky
    yeah..here in holland v .theres this new carpark near cold storage.a few times when im crossing the pedestrian lane w my kids.almost got runover by lady driver...most of the time they are using handfone.or just plain wreckless.
    Good thing you are safe bro...

At times I very much want to report such incidents to the police, but I heard it's a hassle cos they would require you to be their standing witness...wah like dat waste time and money. Sigh...too many procedures.

At times I very much want to report such incidents to the police, but I heard it's a hassle cos they would require you to be their standing witness...wah like dat waste time and money. Sigh...too many procedures.
    i always see drivers still using fones while driving.... how to report them?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i always see drivers still using fones while driving.... how to report them?
    take their pictures and send it to the TP!

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    take their pictures and send it to the TP!
    hmm if i driving, i take my camera out, another guy shoot me how?

LLL! But then again.. you can always get someone else who is your car to do it... or fix a video cam :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    LLL! But then again.. you can always get someone else who is your car to do it... or fix a video cam :P
    i wonder fix video cam illegal anot... wait ppl smash my car... haha...

perhaps make a drivingidiot.blogspot.com...

tell me about it bro.....now got phobia--femmedriverphobia...kekekeke.

Have to admit that my gf scares the sh!t out of me when she drives

they just left the 'monkey' spot mah... cannot blame them... too accustomed to darkness.
    yep, after leaving the spots, have to apply makeup again

shoot each other, then both kanna report TP
    not good idea.
    not safe, also if taking moving car - need to pan, difficult when driving

Quote Originally Posted by dnd8008
    I was driving along the PIE this morning towards Jurong. I was in the middle lane when I noticed that cars in my lan, in front of me were changing out of the middle lane.

As I drove forward, I realised the reason, there was a white Mitsubishi car driving slowly in the middle lane.

I switched to the right lane and as I drove past the white car, I noticed that the driver was a middle aged lady. She was using her left hand to hold a - not sure what you call it, the compact powder case (the mirror type that folds like a clamshell), as well as the sterring wheel, and using her right hand to powder her face! All this while she was using the mirror on her compact to look at her powdering!

This was happening during the peak hour on the PIE!

What a danger to the road users.

Please share if you have any similar experiences.

Why didn't u put down the steering wheel, pick up your cam and take a photo of her powdering?

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Why didn't u put down the steering wheel, pick up your cam and take a photo of her powdering?

cannot leh, first did not expect that some one was so stupid to do such a thing, hence just drove past, did not even get her car number. Then dangerous to put down wheel lah, and who drives with a camera ready to shoot???

Member/Tangshooter

I dun care whether the driver on his head light or not..'cos singapore roads are so brightly lit..so not much of a problem..
    I hated those who use high beams.. some more still on the fog light.. And its not on a raining day..its really blinding!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast