Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Across

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    upp east coast road
    Posts
    482

    Default Across

    Hi all,

    Alot of people dislike this photo. My friend commented that it is just another Sydney harbour bridge shot. What are your views?


  2. #2

    Default Re: Across

    get a color cam lol

  3. #3

    Default Re: Across

    Nothing to dislike but nothing exceptional to like about it too. Hope not confusing
    "...not taking what one doesn't desire is the hardest thing in the world" - Albert Camus

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: Across

    I love it! Really do, I would hang it on my wall.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Across

    My humble comments:

    1. I do like the mood and tone of the photo.

    2. Not too comfortable that the far end of the bridge looks tilted. Gives me a feeling that the bridge is "falling" away...

    3. Would like to see a LITTLE bit of the near structure to give it a more complete frame, as now it seems that the bridge ends in oblivion, but that might be what you are trying to achieve.

    Overall, good shot! Again, I like the tones!

    Cheers.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    upp east coast road
    Posts
    482

    Default Re: Across

    Quote Originally Posted by centurion_sg
    Nothing to dislike but nothing exceptional to like about it too. Hope not confusing
    Thanks for commenting

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    upp east coast road
    Posts
    482

    Default Re: Across

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy
    I love it! Really do, I would hang it on my wall.
    Glad you like it, Cliffy.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    upp east coast road
    Posts
    482

    Default Re: Across

    Quote Originally Posted by merkava74
    My humble comments:

    1. I do like the mood and tone of the photo.

    2. Not too comfortable that the far end of the bridge looks tilted. Gives me a feeling that the bridge is "falling" away...

    3. Would like to see a LITTLE bit of the near structure to give it a more complete frame, as now it seems that the bridge ends in oblivion, but that might be what you are trying to achieve.

    Overall, good shot! Again, I like the tones!

    Cheers.
    Hi Merkava74,
    Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •