Thread: You wouldnt know me until you know me...

Default You wouldnt know me until you know me...

Default Re: You wouldnt know me until you know me...

Wah... cheeem ah...
    Can tell us why you title the picture like that?

eerrhmm...those who love cats should understnad this ...

Orh...
    Nextime maybe you can try to do abit of processing, pump up the colour/saturation abit...
    sharpen abit... play with curves abit...

Also would be nice to see more pictures... forming a series kinda thing...

yah hor...i also dunno why i cant take sharp picture like anyone else leh..is it not enough light ar? but this pic abit affected by compress artifacts lar...upload size limits...thanks!!!!

is the bigger size one better? tink same lah hor...

the one thing with this picture, the eye is not in focus. It's close, real close but not spot on.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

yah yre right, zooming in from the original pic shows that the eye is infested with noise, damn iso!

I like the framing. I like the cat's reaction. And yes the sharpness is just so slightly off. But my main gripe is the box. Art direction can make or break a picture and I just feel sometimes photographers forget or do not take into consideration the overall art direction of a scene or frame. mise-en-scene.

Quote Originally Posted by bluroom
    I like the framing. I like the cat's reaction. And yes the sharpness is just so slightly off. But my main gripe is the box. Art direction can make or break a picture and I just feel sometimes photographers forget or do not take into consideration the overall art direction of a scene or frame. mise-en-scene.
    no lah bro, me no trying to arty farty lah..me jus a point n shooter, it was an impromtu shot, its quite hard to frame a cat who cant stop moving and that damn box getting in the way...maybe if the boxs nikon or canon it would be better..haha..thanks!

Hey man, no need to apologise. Point and shooter stuff can be really nice too. I feel that this IS a nice pic, great reaction and angle of the cat. My only gripe is the box, which is well...steeped in real life anyways. So I guess its ok.