NTU Tribune, the official NTU newspaper is currently recruiting photographers.
Basic requirements are as follow:
1. NTU student.
2. Basic experience on shooting either events, portraits or scenery etc.
3. Being able to cover event at different timing eg. during lunch break, at night or during the weekend.
Benefits you can get:
1. Building your portfolio by shooting for official university newspaper.
2. First row seats for campus concerts if you are covering the event.
3. Get to meet your favourite stars in press conference.
4. Meet and communicate with peers from other media.
5. ECA point as a Student Union Sub-comm if covered at least total of 10 events for the whole year. Otherwise Adhoc points will be given. *subject to changes as the HAS is not released yet.
Please send your portfolio of 2 to 4 photos, together will the details below filled up to email@example.com.
Hall Address & brief Home address:
Going for IA / overseas exchange? If yes please state which semester will it be:
Equipment list (camera, lens, flash, tripod etc):
Shooting experience (year started, events covered etc):
Many openings as photogs available. Just send in your portfolio and contact details, and we'll contact you!