Thread: Any camera shops to recommend in Taipei?

Default Any camera shops to recommend in Taipei?

Hi guys,

Will be travelling to taipei next week. Anyone knows if photography stuffs are cheaper there?? Also, any shops to recommend over there??

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Any camera shops to recommend in Taipei?

Hi,

A street in Taipei City called Bo Ai Street has a row of camera shops selling everything related to photography. The nearest MRT station is the Taipei Main Station (XiMengTin MRT slightly further). It is next to the Flower Hotel which I stayed during my last visit there last december.

Generally, photography stuffs are more costly there. Anyway, do visit if you have the time. Many thing to see there.

Quote Originally Posted by kangmf
    Hi,

A street in Taipei City called Bo Ai Street has a row of camera shops selling everything related to photography. The nearest MRT station is the Taipei Main Station (XiMengTin MRT slightly further). It is next to the Flower Hotel which I stayed during my last visit there last december.

Generally, photography stuffs are more costly there. Anyway, do visit if you have the time. Many thing to see there.
    Ok thanks! Any special stuffs to look out for that is not avail in Singapore?

Camera bags. Many brands which I don't find in Singapore. Price wise not too sure abt it.

OK thanks kangmf for the info!

Any advise from anyone else?

Near to Xin Guang San Yue, next to Taipei Main Station, visit the Nova Computer Arcade. Camera accessories such as CF cards etc are cheaper in Taipei!