Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charged Extra by Watch Trend & Co

Default Re: Charged Extra by Watch Trend & Co

1. photocopy both receipts
    2. bring photocopy down to shop to ask for refund of difference
    3. if unresolved, approach CASE (www.case.org.sg) or Small Claims Tribunals (www.smallclaims.gov.sg)
    4. note: CASE can only help you if you are a Singaporean, PR, work permit holder, or student pass holder. Small Claims Tribunals has no such restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    I may be mistaken, but doesn't the fact that the original receipt and the nets receipt showing a discrepancy already shows that there is a mistake in the nets charge? The issue isn't so much whether there is a discount or otherwise. The strategy to pursue is more of wrong charging rather than not honouring discount.
    oh i missed seeing there wazs a receipt for $95
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

This is the 4th thread that I read about shops and $ in 1 hr.

Wat's happening?
    Shops gearing up for IMF?

BTW, i think u should go back to the shop 1st, ask for an explanation, then see how.

Default Re: Kena cheated by Watch Trend & Co

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    you should bring the receipt back to the shop,CASE will only step in when the shop owner refuse to return the balance.
    It's not just the fault of the shop but also your fault for not checking.
    Wrong. CASE will only step in after you pay something like $35 or so to be it's member, then it'll step in to help talk to the shop..

One could have requested the shop to void the NETS transaction on the spot and redo the transaction with the correct amount. It can and has been done before as every transaction has a reference number. If not try and see if your bank, NETS or the cops can assist.

vince123123
    Guests

Yes, that is correct, however in this case, the threadstarter only discovered the error only after he left the shop and went home and saw his online banking statements, ie this on-the-spot option was no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff
    One could have requested the shop to void the NETS transaction on the spot and redo the transaction with the correct amount. It can and has been done before as every transaction has a reference number. If not try and see if your bank, NETS or the cops can assist.

Default Re: Kena cheated by Watch Trend & Co

Quote Originally Posted by dirtytripod
    it's $14 man! and ya i think i will do that. anybody got CASE's number? heh. it's not so much the amount as the act! and this is a note of warning to you guys not to patronise that shop. tsk. do this kind of business will get retribution one.

mayb this a genuine mistake on the salesman part, so check out first before slamming the shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12