Thread: Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Default Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Anyone goin??? seems like got quite a number of star

Deregistered

Default Re: Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    is my favour star Fann Wong going also

Deregistered

Default Re: Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo
    is my favour star Fann Wong going also
    so i guess i can see u there ya...

i'm wondering how much of shooting will they allow inside, i would love to shoot the new firing range building's interor, i was shooting the exterior and was questioned. show reservist pass, all's cool. was there on course....

here's a exteror shots. i guess sercurity always panaic when they see DSLR but are ok when people are shooting with P&S cams are play play only. wrong mindset!

Quote Originally Posted by etegration
    i'm wondering how much of shooting will they allow inside, i would love to shoot the new firing range building's interor, i was shooting the exterior and was questioned. show reservist pass, all's cool. was there on course....

the flag pole is long.....

well should be able, just dun bring those tua tua one they would not ask

While people talk about planes when going to the RSAF open house, they are talking about the stars when referring to the HTA one. Kind of a sad case for the later, eh?
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

the flag pole is long.....

well should be able, just dun bring those tua tua one they would not ask
    yeah but the design is funny, the pole do not go all the way to the ground, it ends "up there". I wonder lowering flag each day's evening or not, if yes, then gonna be troublesome.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    so i guess i can see u there ya...

No Fann no me.. hehee...

Arrow Re: Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Are there any more information of how to go to the academy and what will be exhibited ?

Prison will be displaying their some of their weapons.

More info on the open house...

Heard that more details will be in the press (TODAY) on Aug 31.

Singapore Idol contestants will make an appearance too!

There's gonna be a concert at 7pm with many performances by local artistes... like Superband contestants, Hong Junyang, Joi Chua, Juz-B...

Well i was there couple of months back to shoot A Division Rugby Finals.. Had my 20D with me and long lens and all.. Nobody said anything to me about not being able to shoot things there.. Maybe i was a student, not sure.

But i also dint quite see any signs that says no photography. So i guess a DSLR should be alright. Should be less sensitive as compared to army bases and all?

Arrow Re: Home Team Academy Open House, 2Sep. Stars To Be Found: Fiona, Michelle, Maia....

Thanks for the heads up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Motomarc
    More info on the open house...

http://www2.mha.gov.sg/mha/hta/index.html

Any tots about the open house? There seems to be a worry that the ulu place wont attract much folks, and worse, the date clashed with that of the RSAF open house. I was thus quite pleasantly surprised to see a sizeable crowd at HTA.

Should they do this on a regular basis?
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200