Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Accomodations in Manila

  1. #1

    Default Accomodations in Manila

    Hello guys,

    Where to stay in manila city? any good recommedation?

    looking for a 3-4 stars hotels, any good choice? low rate and comfortable stay?

    I have read about guidebook and checked through internet, but would like to get some 1st-hand information!

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    Hello guys,

    Where to stay in manila city? any good recommedation?

    looking for a 3-4 stars hotels, any good choice? low rate and comfortable stay?

    I have read about guidebook and checked through internet, but would like to get some 1st-hand information!

    Thanks.
    City Garden is quite decent,going for about 70-80 dollars a night. For lower rates hotel , they are not that comfortable, unless you don't mind.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    wah that's what i found city garden suite hotels. ha.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    wah that's what i found city garden suite hotels. ha.
    but it has to be the one on Kayaalan St, not the one along Roxas Blvd

  5. #5

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonnew
    but it has to be the one on Kayaalan St, not the one along Roxas Blvd
    what is the difference? wah i dont' know which i have reserved ha i got it online.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    what is the difference? wah i dont' know which i have reserved ha i got it online.
    then you better checked , these are 2 hotels under the same name, but staying in Roxas has it's advantage, the night life is juicy

  7. #7

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    i got the one in manila, it is said a 3-stars hotels..ha.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    i got the one in manila, it is said a 3-stars hotels..ha.

    heres to more frustration, bote Kayaalan and Roxas is in Manila

  9. #9

    Default Re: Accomodations in Manila

    ah.. then if i tell the taxi driver the hotel name, the driver will be confused too? ha.

    anyway, i think it is at Mabini St, Ermita..hopefully a good hotel =)

    By the way, i wonder is mayon mt still in eruption? wish to visit it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •