Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the profession you dislike most?

Default Re: Which is the profession you dislike most?

Originally posted by urban
    Anyone?

Lawyers, Bankers, Insurance person, Doctors, Actors, DJs, Policeman, Telemarketers, Used car salesperson.....

My Choice
    #1: Doctor (most of the time they prescribe placebo)
    #2: Lawyer
    #3: Telemarketers (especially when they call my mobile when I am overseas...wah piang)

Now to be fair..... sometimes a condition will not be healed faster with medication and so Placebos may just do very well.

i hate my current profession....which is why i am thinking of changing....

Social workers (waste of space)
    Lawyers (paid liars)
    Financial advisors (leaches)
    Advertising execs (wankers)

Apologies to those in these professions
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Professional photographers.

They make me feel so inadequate...

Camera salesmen in Sim Lim Square?

Originally posted by Ian
    Social workers (waste of space)

Apologies to those in these professions
    social workers can help make a difference in people's lives..

Originally posted by NitroTech

Cos they are theiving @##^$#*(@........ when they are in the market to sell a stock, they will call a "BUY" on that stock and vice-versa!!!!
    HeeHee! NitroTech must surely dislike me!

Originally posted by Beattitude

social workers can help make a difference in people's lives..
    True, generally they screw up the persons life.
    The Ang Moh from Hell

Originally posted by Ian

True, generally they screw up the persons life.
    then please tell me how so.
    there may be a few black sheeps but dont topple the whole boat because of them.

Originally posted by Beattitude

then please tell me how so.
    there may be a few black sheeps but dont topple the whole boat because of them.
    Hehe, guess you're a social worker huh?

Ahh there's nothing like stirring the pot a bit... it's such fun
    Last edited by Ian; 11th January 2003 at 09:55 PM.
    The Ang Moh from Hell

I hate telemarketers especially rude one.. yesssss there are rude telemarketers.

Oh yah I dun like lawyers..... excuse to charge more money..... damn it

Social workers are trying to put peoples live 'back' on track or to what is commonly accepted as 'normal'. Its just that their lives were already a mess in the first place. Not the other way around........I know many people who have benefitted from social workers abd they do it out of compassion most of the time, strange that you have to disprove this. One day you might need help yourself.....

I don't like the profession of Butchers cause it is about killing........

Makes me want to become vegetarian, anyway, human beings are eating too many animals anyway, and we are also killing one another, and we are supposedly at the top of the animal kingdom, in the sense of 'intelligence' that is.......

Hong Sien

Originally posted by Ian

Hehe, guess you're a social worker huh?

Ahh there's nothing like stirring the pot a bit... it's such fun
    it may be fun to you.. seriously i dont think likewise....

I came into this forum to learn more about photography, not to be make fun at because of the profession.. least expected to be coming from a moderator...

so be it with this thread... *sigh*...

Originally posted by zekai
    I hate telemarketers especially rude one.. yesssss there are rude telemarketers.

Oh yah I dun like lawyers..... excuse to charge more money..... damn it
    Most telemarketers I've came across are really "ON", and they follow up. I tell them I am busy, call me back in a months' time (by which time the promo SHOULD have ended) but they really did call be in a months time. Irritating. I just hope they have poorer "customer service". Real customers are the ones who should have this kind of "customer service", not telemarketers.

And some are indeed downright rude. Tell them "Sorry, not interested" and I get a click on the other end.

Regards
    CK

Default Telemarketers

Most telemarketers I've came across are really "ON", and they follow up. I tell them I am busy, call me back in a months' time (by which time the promo SHOULD have ended) but they really did call be in a months time. Irritating. I just hope they have poorer "customer service". Real customers are the ones who should have this kind of "customer service", not telemarketers.
    Very right. hate it when they call me during meetings, when overseas, or even when i am driving... of course they would not no i am busy...but i do not need their calls.

Some are understanding though...

Originally posted by hongsien
    Social workers are trying to put peoples live 'back' on track or to what is commonly accepted as 'normal'. Its just that their lives were already a mess in the first place. Not the other way around........I know many people who have benefitted from social workers abd they do it out of compassion most of the time, strange that you have to disprove this. One day you might need help yourself.....

I don't like the profession of Butchers cause it is about killing........

Makes me want to become vegetarian, anyway, human beings are eating too many animals anyway, and we are also killing one another, and we are supposedly at the top of the animal kingdom, in the sense of 'intelligence' that is.......

Hong Sien
    Social workers work hard to get abused.. sigh thats the way it is in singapore.

By the way, let me tell you about my crappy theory of why we should ALL eat meat.
    1)Vegetables have feelings and senses too. (betcha didn't know that.. )

2) They don't want to be eaten (especially raw cos they are still alive you know) also like the animals... but they cannot run and cannot scream so they are sitting ducks for humans to eat.

3)Therefore it is more humane to eat animals who were able to put up a bit of defense like run away or squeal then vegetables who can't even squeak. This is like shooting an unarmed person...

I stress that this is my crappy theory ok....

TSC
    Guests

Most disliked people :

1. Salesman - In general all are very unscrupulous. Dun even blink their eyes when they kotok you. Our only defence against them is doing our own research. Basically they dun even paiseh when they try to cheat you. For me, I never buy after only one quote. Has had too many bad experiences already. Sometimes u buy when u feel sorry for them, they try so hard to make sale, say that economy is bad etc., so you buy and later find that u have been fleeced...either overcharged or sold some fake stuff. So I have no sympathy anymore for these sales people.

Of course, there have been honest ones. But in general, they are not common.

Hard selling bridal shop sales person

No apologies to you if you're one of them

Teachers who think they know everything.

Originally posted by Shadus
    Hard selling bridal shop sales person

No apologies to you if you're one of them
    Yah.. as long as a girl and boy wakl past.. they assume you are getting married next week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast