Thread: Starhub 1633: Still Waiting

Default Starhub 1633: Still Waiting

Yesterday, called 1633 to enquire something. Waited for 10mins no one picked up. Then a message saying that if I wish the customer service officer to call you back, please press 1. Then can repeat the number whether issit the right number to call, press 1 again.

After pressing 3 times yesterday and 2 times today....... still waiting for the CSO to call. I think I better go to Tampines Mall now to ask.......

Default Re: Starhub 1633: Still Waiting

the only time you can call is on sunday or after 1am... the team there is very small service 60% of 4 million people using starhub....
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

Quote Originally Posted by zerofour
    the only time you can call is on sunday or after 1am... the team there is very small service 60% of 4 million people using starhub....
    I had the same problem with calling starhub and i hate the waiting.

But I never had problem when calling singtel.

Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Same problem here....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

guess wat... i normally go down to Plaza Sing 1 directly, save the problem...

just 2 days ago, 1 of the set top stopped functioning, then i went down to PS, good customer service from the girl... cute too... hehe... something out of the ordinary, cos set not registered under my name, even thou nothing to sign or verify, she still ask for my name, and said bye bye 'beep' which was quite nice i felt... others just get my name & then later forget about it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    guess wat... i normally go down to Plaza Sing 1 directly, save the problem...

just 2 days ago, 1 of the set top stopped functioning, then i went down to PS, good customer service from the girl... cute too... hehe... something out of the ordinary, cos set not registered under my name, even thou nothing to sign or verify, she still ask for my name, and said bye bye 'beep' which was quite nice i felt... others just get my name & then later forget about it...
    u mean she did'nt even ask for your phone number?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    i went Sony, the guy asked, and he knew my name without me telling...

imagine he was cool... i ask him, u dun need to know my name? then he said, u are 'beep beep' right? i was like... cool...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    oh ya... she did ask if my other set tops have problems... probably hinting me to go down again... hehehe...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    Yesterday, called 1633 to enquire something. Waited for 10mins no one picked up. Then a message saying that if I wish the customer service officer to call you back, please press 1. Then can repeat the number whether issit the right number to call, press 1 again.

After pressing 3 times yesterday and 2 times today....... still waiting for the CSO to call. I think I better go to Tampines Mall now to ask.......
    its very the normal in SH...

its cause by people who dun pay bill and call in say a lot stuff like...nv get bill...nv use so much...why due liaoz must pay and stuff....

Thats why it makes people with other enquires to wait so long...

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    its very the normal in SH...

its cause by people who dun pay bill and call in say a lot stuff like...nv get bill...nv use so much...why due liaoz must pay and stuff....

Thats why it makes people with other enquires to wait so long...

Dont tell me you call and just to chat with the mei mei.

That's normal. It is frustrating. I've waited longer and finally gave up and went to see them directly. Problem solved immediately.

Hahahaha, Day 3 ....... still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    That's normal. It is frustrating. I've waited longer and finally gave up and went to see them directly. Problem solved immediately.
    i prefer to see them face to face, dun like to talk over phone... or either that, via email.

Happy waiting.

I've got a Secondary School junior now working as a technician at Starhub and I'd asked him once at a outing, why does it take so long for u guys to pick up the phone whether there's a network problem.

His reply, "U think my job so easy har?"

My reply, "Yah loh, at 1am busy sleeping until lazy to pick up calls right?"

He hushed up and saw his face glow red.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

You didn't accidentally (unconsciously) dialled my number instead? I have been getting weird calls recently........

Hong Sien