Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 189

Thread: Comex

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Comex

    OMG!!!!

    Canon EOS350D and Olympus E500 selling at S$1399!!!

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly
    OMG!!!!

    Canon EOS350D and Olympus E500 selling at S$1399!!!
    er..y u so surprised leh? before this comex event, so many places are already selling in the $1300+ region already..
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2
    er..y u so surprised leh? before this comex event, so many places are already selling in the $1300+ region already..
    Me sua gu.....

    But D80's body a bit exp loh....S$1799.....that means have to wait for a while b4 i can buy.....

  4. #124
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2
    er..y u so surprised leh? before this comex event, so many places are already selling in the $1300+ region already..
    Yes,around that region ler,today papers have ad for this comex.
    D80 full page.

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: Comex

    Any other Nikon deals? Can you post here to let others know? thanks!

  6. #126

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly
    Me sua gu.....

    But D80's body a bit exp loh....S$1799.....that means have to wait for a while b4 i can buy.....
    Just came back from Alan Photo in Sim Lim. They have about 5 sets at 1600, body only.

  7. #127

    Default Re: Comex

    So, is there any update on the interesting stuff there?

  8. #128

    Default Re: Comex

    any recce teams have return with latest offers and pics?

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    any recce teams have return with latest offers and pics?
    Transcend CF 4GB 150x $123

  10. #130

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by kietgnoel
    Transcend CF 4GB 150x $123
    WAH!! any SD lobang?

  11. #131

    Default Re: Comex

    Bros, newbie here. I am wanting to buy SB600 flash. Do you think I will have a chance to get some discount at the Nikon booth at Comex?? I mean get a better price as compared to any of the popular joints in the city? If not, I will buy at any of the local popular joints instead of going there to kue seoh.

    Thanks

  12. #132

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by tengcc
    Bros, newbie here. I am wanting to buy SB600 flash. Do you think I will have a chance to get some discount at the Nikon booth at Comex?? I mean get a better price as compared to any of the popular joints in the city? If not, I will buy at any of the local popular joints instead of going there to kue seoh.

    Thanks
    I will go to neighbourhood shops to get the flash.

  13. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Comex

    Any news and good deals from Fujifilm? I am considering the F30

  14. #134

    Default Re: Comex

    Same here, I am contemplating to get F30 this weekend.. Any gd deals for F30? If not, may have to get from CP or MSColour liao..

    Quote Originally Posted by wanglk
    Any news and good deals from Fujifilm? I am considering the F30
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  15. #135

  16. #136

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by twosix
    Twinmos 4GB 150X SD card @ $119.

    http://www.twinmos.com.sg/promo/Comex06PLA4.pdf
    Thank you.

  17. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    323

    Default Re: Comex

    Any good deal for tablet? Thanks.

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: Comex

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    WAH!! any SD lobang?
    SD 4GB also at $123.

  19. #139
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Comex

    Just came back from the show. Nikon D80 is nice but pricing not attractive enough in my opinion, though I like the kit lens. The Manfrotto tripod looks OK but I'm not lured by the goodies. The Sony A100 and Canon EOS400 beats Nikon hands down on pricepoint, though I'd give the EOS400 the slight edge over the Sony.

    On the megapixel count the D70s looks long in the tooth compared to the newer cameras, with serious competition from the new Pentax and Olympus offering a good challenge pricewise. But where was the D50? Strangely absent. Actually thought of buying one today.

    Conclusion, even with some Nikon lenses that I still have, I think I'll might go back on Sunday and pick up the EOS400.

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Comex

    Give me your lens if you still decides to abandon the dark force.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •