Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The issue on 'leeching'

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: The issue on 'leeching'

Hmm so you're saying basically you look at another person's photographs, and recreate it the same way by taking the photograph in the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Those that you can reproduce and print your copyright on it, just by looking at someone else's photographs.

And can add to your portfolio too..

Do all lawyers answers questions with questions?

vince123123
    Guests

I wouldn't know
    But did you ask a question? I was just trying to understand what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    I wouldn't know
    But did you ask a question? I was just trying to understand what your point is.
    Ok ok... at least tt's not a question... or at least, a question hidden in a sentence...

What i'm trying to say is those who leech the photos cause less (financial) harm (usually), than those who copy ideas.

vince123123
    Guests

Yeap possibly. That is also why for really commercially viable ideas, people apply for patent protection to guard against these sort of things.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Ok ok... at least tt's not a question... or at least, a question hidden in a sentence...

What i'm trying to say is those who leech the photos cause less (financial) harm (usually), than those who copy ideas.

Some rich ppl leeched .... then just pay back $160 millions ... and a few contracts ......
    but by then they already a few billions richer........
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12