Thread: wtb : grapefruit seed extract

Default wtb : grapefruit seed extract

erm...anyone knows where to get grapeFRUIT seed extract in Singapore? hunting high n low for it.
    Believe it. And it will be so.

Aiyoh... how come you keep buying such stuff...?
    Is what you are looking for also called Naringin?

Huh? tTo produce ricin?

Originally posted by Silverelf
    Aiyoh... how come you keep buying such stuff...?
    Is what you are looking for also called Naringin?
    ~hee heee...let's say i'm quite adventurous wiff my health/body. currently concluded suffering from candida. it's pretty widely known but NOT a conclusive illness in Western medicine yet. so try out lorr...u should check out articles on that. it's pretty interesting but NO...it's not Naringin....hmm...it's supposed to be anti-fungal. if i can't find it i'll have to go back to Nystatin loh
    Believe it. And it will be so.

It's not?? cos I thought it was... from this article

What is Naringin? Discovered in 1972 by Dr. Jacob Harish, a physicist, grapefruit seed extract (Naringin) has been used all over the world for the better health of people, plants and animals

neuf08
    Guests

Default Re: wtb : grapefruit seed extract

I don't know where exactly in singapore you can get GSE, but you could always order it online. You just need to find a site that ships internationally. Will save you a lot of hastle as well. I think the site where I get my supplements sells it, and I know they ship internationally. Good luck.

Default Re: wtb : grapefruit seed extract

Quote Originally Posted by Horus View Post
    ~hee heee...let's say i'm quite adventurous wiff my health/body. currently concluded suffering from candida. it's pretty widely known but NOT a conclusive illness in Western medicine yet. so try out lorr...u should check out articles on that. it's pretty interesting but NO...it's not Naringin....hmm...it's supposed to be anti-fungal. if i can't find it i'll have to go back to Nystatin loh
    Are you referring to Candida Albicans? That is yeast; it is NOT a fungus, although many broad spectrum anti-fungal creams will work on it as well.

You have yeast infection? See a doctor and get some cream and it will be healed in a couple of days. Or you can get anti-yeast cream at pharmacies as well... don't require prescription, I think.

Addtional advise for you is not to consume too much bread and beer as these contain yeast.

Yes, I have heard too that GSE is good for the skin and for fighting atopic infections. You can try it out but it will be much more costly than gettting a tube of cream from a pharmacy. And also not very sure if it will work.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.