Thread: Korean Drama Scene... ?

Arrow Korean Drama Scene... ?

These photos were taken in Seoul, Korea, taken from inside the bus whilst on the City Tour...

IMHO it's a nice place, quite romantic actually, can be considered the Paris of Asia.

Korean-Drama-Scene theme was on my mind when capturing this photo.

Default Re: Korean Drama Scene... ?

Good shot - would be better if its straighten.

guess would be better to go straight on and not slanted. and maybe slightly wider, to give a sense that there are only the 2 of them

my 2c

"Paris of Asia" ?

I lived in Seoul for 3 years and loved it. But no way does it compare to Paris. Seoul's one of the ugliest cities I've been to.

hehe... Paris of Asia not in the scenery .. but the people... so many loving couples on the street ... Insa-dong was very busy especially during the weekend ...

this photo was taken while I was in a moving bus ... so ... as not the miss the moment ... plus to make sure no object what so ever obstructing the subjects ... and no time to fix the lens ... just a very quick camera settings ... I manage to capture this ...

... thanks for the comments ....

Quote Originally Posted by namussi
    "Paris of Asia" ?

I lived in Seoul for 3 years and loved it. But no way does it compare to Paris. Seoul's one of the ugliest cities I've been to.
    not true for me abt seoul being one of the ugliest cities. but i'm not going to dwell into saying which cities are far worst.....