Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Community Clicks Participents

  1. #1
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default Community Clicks Participents

    Anyone's CF cards received virus files? after i got back home, when opening up the folders from Windows Explorer, my antivirus detected 3 files: CanonMSC.exe, Data CC.exe and 100Canon.exe all containing the Email-Worm.Win32.Brontok.g virus. 2 weeks ago after Tg Pagar same thing happened

    any nikon / other camera users kenna?

    Virus removal: http://www.symantec.com/security_res...554-99&tabid=3
    Last edited by kiama; 20th August 2006 at 10:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sembawang Road, Singapore
    Posts
    1,943

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama
    Anyone's CF cards received virus files? after i got back home, when opening up the folders from Windows Explorer, my antivirus detected 3 files: CanonMSC.exe, Data CC.exe and 100Canon.exe all containing the Email-Worm.Win32.Brontok.g virus. 2 weeks ago after Tg Pagar same thing happened

    any nikon / other camera users kenna?

    Virus removal: http://www.symantec.com/security_res...554-99&tabid=3
    This happend to some people the last time around also.

    What was todays theme? I forgot the title.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    mine was ok.. downloaded at 2nd station.. your's was from 1st station?

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama
    Anyone's CF cards received virus files? after i got back home, when opening up the folders from Windows Explorer, my antivirus detected 3 files: CanonMSC.exe, Data CC.exe and 100Canon.exe all containing the Email-Worm.Win32.Brontok.g virus. 2 weeks ago after Tg Pagar same thing happened

    any nikon / other camera users kenna?

    Virus removal: http://www.symantec.com/security_res...554-99&tabid=3

  4. #4
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    Quote Originally Posted by cerebrus
    This happend to some people the last time around also.

    What was todays theme? I forgot the title.
    HDB - my spaces, my places


    Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    mine was ok.. downloaded at 2nd station.. your's was from 1st station?
    2nd one from the queue, yrs canon camera?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    www.whltelightphotographer.com
    Posts
    1,834

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    Never give your CF card to lab. The last time my friend did that he received 200+ virus in CF after he get it back from the lab

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    strange enuff, previously my camera keep hanging, after i see those funny .exe files, my camera dun hang anymore...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    yea, i genah virus too, on both occasions as well.
    thankfully my AV software caught it.

    Think I was using the 2nd station from the queue both times too!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    Quote Originally Posted by scenar
    yea, i genah virus too, on both occasions as well.
    thankfully my AV software caught it.

    Think I was using the 2nd station from the queue both times too!
    consider it a freebie... haha... other than the water yesterday... hahaha.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Community Clicks Participents

    Mine also 2nd station leh..

    Yes, Canon camera.. You mean got difference meh? Thought is affect the memory card mah.. My memory card didn't have any extra files when I checked it again at home..

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama
    HDB - my spaces, my places




    2nd one from the queue, yrs canon camera?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •