Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678
Results 141 to 159 of 159

Thread: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    We already have... used to have an MO for it... I'm a proud owner of one already
    yours is first batch or second batch?

  2. #142

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16
    perhaps this will answer your question.
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...220129/1/.html
    Ok - I am happy that CS is getting all this free 'official' advertising and publicity but at the same time - this is DAMN SCARY MAN ... and if you read TODAY - Monday 21 aug - the PM said the govt has to 'rebut' Mr Brown (the blogger whose column got suspended by TODAY and if I am not mistaken, he had to shut down his blog or whatever because he complained about the high costs of living in Singapore AFTER the GE is over) - because Mr Brown wrote about such serious issues in a 'mocking, dismissive' manner - as far as I know, I haven't seen any proper rebuttal from the govt - it was more like - 'HOW DARE YOU WRITE ABOUT THIS IN SUCH A SATIRICAL MANNER! SO YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK FROM HENCEFORTH BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS - YOU MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE BY TALKING ABOUT SUCH A SENSITIVE ISSUE - HOW DARE YOU?" - How come they didn't come up with statistics etc to 'rebut' Mr Brown properly??

    Sigh ... maybe I might be banned from CS from now on for my 'satirical' views ....

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    Ok - I am happy that CS is getting all this free 'official' advertising and publicity but at the same time - this is DAMN SCARY MAN ... and if you read TODAY - Monday 21 aug - the PM said the govt has to 'rebut' Mr Brown (the blogger whose column got suspended by TODAY and if I am not mistaken, he had to shut down his blog or whatever because he complained about the high costs of living in Singapore AFTER the GE is over) - because Mr Brown wrote about such serious issues in a 'mocking, dismissive' manner - as far as I know, I haven't seen any proper rebuttal from the govt - it was more like - 'HOW DARE YOU WRITE ABOUT THIS IN SUCH A SATIRICAL MANNER! SO YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK FROM HENCEFORTH BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS - YOU MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE BY TALKING ABOUT SUCH A SENSITIVE ISSUE - HOW DARE YOU?" - How come they didn't come up with statistics etc to 'rebut' Mr Brown properly??

    Sigh ... maybe I might be banned from CS from now on for my 'satirical' views ....

    lppl... face it... next time i say anything... some might say its sadistic views... or maybe even santanic views... its all up to anybody to say... end of the day, its who your TRUE friends who will understand your language...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #144

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    lppl... face it... next time i say anything... some might say its sadistic views... or maybe even santanic views... its all up to anybody to say... end of the day, its who your TRUE friends who will understand your language...
    Um ... u think the Minister i/c of MICA will EVER BE MY TRUE FRIEND???? HA! HA! HA! my toes are laughing ....

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    Um ... u think the Minister i/c of MICA will EVER BE MY TRUE FRIEND???? HA! HA! HA! my toes are laughing ....
    i see your toenails split man...

    anyway, 'they' got no sense of humour like the taiwanese... or maybe the taiwanese have the media over them instead of the ruling party have media control...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #146
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong
    CS is getting popular! Shall we all make a ClubSnap t-shirt? We should be proud right?
    this time in white color, supporter of the party too
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl
    this time in white color, supporter of the party too
    no suprised that Canon will be their choice for lenses

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    卧龙岗
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Canon isnt the only one with white lens
    but of course has a bigger range of white lens

  9. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    I heard from my collegue tat CS is being featured. I dun believe till i see this post...

    I was out, so only heard the bit bout myspace.com.... PM lee really got good sense of humour....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    I heard from my collegue tat CS is being featured. I dun believe till i see this post...

    I was out, so only heard the bit bout myspace.com.... PM lee really got good sense of humour....
    Well, it is good to be acknowledged but what we need to remember we cannot take any of this for granted. So lets continue to share our pictures and our views (tactfully) and may i also take this opportunity to gently remind everyone while we are all excited that CS got a plug during NDR, we should also be mindful about the kinds of insinuations we make.

    Like I have mentioned before, this is ultimately a photography community.

    Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  11. #151

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Mr brown strikes again on the " Mee Siam mai Hum"
    http://www.mrbrownshow.com/

    Check ou his new podcast - a harmless one

  12. #152
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    i heard it too...
    but is short leh... still very funny
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  13. #153

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Waa... really humless...



    .

  14. #154
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station B1-48.
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Waa... really humless...



    .
    Mai hum rap will be a hit, better than bah chor mee! I love it. Maybe will hit World Chart with technology and internet.
    Young PM Lee is cool and will be much more appealing to the younger voters, he'll outdo the 65s. Mr Brown will get his job back or will be offered a job for creating a cooler image for the PM. (PM is thinking on how to get the Chinese illegal Ban Mian Man back) S'pore is happening. Cheers

  15. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winsonapm
    Mai hum rap will be a hit, better than bah chor mee! I love it. Maybe will hit World Chart with technology and internet.
    Young PM Lee is cool and will be much more appealing to the younger voters, he'll outdo the 65s. Mr Brown will get his job back or will be offered a job for creating a cooler image for the PM. (PM is thinking on how to get the Chinese illegal Ban Mian Man back) S'pore is happening. Cheers
    Agreed.... for a moment i was wondering since when Mee siam got harm(cockles).... i think he suppose to mean no Hiam(chili)

    his approach is different....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  16. #156

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    Agreed.... for a moment i was wondering since when Mee siam got harm(cockles).... i think he suppose to mean no Hiam(chili)

    his approach is different....


    the power of brainwash.................

    period.
    Objection !!!

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    the power of brainwash.................

    period.
    /me see a swinging pendant...
    /me hear a soft soothing voice... meesiam... mai... hum... meesiam... mai... hum... meesiam... mai... hum...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    /me see a swinging pendant...
    /me hear a soft soothing voice... meesiam... mai... hum... meesiam... mai... hum... meesiam... mai... hum...
    how come my screen oso have pendant de???!!!
    ......mee siam mai hum mai mai hum mee siam ai hiam ai hiam hum hum hum hum hum.........
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    how come my screen oso have pendant de???!!!
    ......mee siam mai hum mai mai hum mee siam ai hiam ai hiam hum hum hum hum hum.........
    lucky not like US... later u see 1 flash of light...

    wat did i say just now...

    oh 1 flash of light...

    err, wat did i say again?...

    FLASH!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •