Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    Just wondering if i might have seen a possible cs member at Rockport
    pm me if you were there.
    Regards, Mark Pang
    www.markpangphotography.com

  2. #2

    Default Re: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    i love mass

    spent a semester as umass amherst ... ugly campus tho but the rest of the state is so pretty ... love the east coast atmosphere ...

    what are you doing there?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    i love mass

    spent a semester as umass amherst ... ugly campus tho but the rest of the state is so pretty ... love the east coast atmosphere ...

    what are you doing there?
    just chillaxing for the weekend
    cant rememember where you are now...HI? i forgot. did i ask you before?
    Regards, Mark Pang
    www.markpangphotography.com

  4. #4

    Default Re: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    just chillaxing for the weekend
    cant rememember where you are now...HI? i forgot. did i ask you before?

    went to europe for the past 2 weeks..

    going back to school in hawaii on wednesday ... that is if my i-20 comes

    it better come tomorrow or else i'll have to delay my flight which isnt such a huge problem just that school starts.... erm... yesterday

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    went to europe for the past 2 weeks..

    going back to school in hawaii on wednesday ... that is if my i-20 comes

    it better come tomorrow or else i'll have to delay my flight which isnt such a huge problem just that school starts.... erm... yesterday
    hey you better not fool around with the INS, else you cannot back in..
    you will be screwed..
    hope you get your papers fixed.
    if you come to the east coast, buzz me
    Regards, Mark Pang
    www.markpangphotography.com

  6. #6

    Default Re: Wondering if you were at ROCKPORT, Massachusetts on Aug 19 06

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    hey you better not fool around with the INS, else you cannot back in..
    you will be screwed..
    hope you get your papers fixed.
    if you come to the east coast, buzz me

    yea .. i already have to do seconday processing.. cuz im malaysian.. its farking gay ..

    what are you doing right now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •