Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun with HDR.

Default Re: Fun with HDR.

Quote Originally Posted by zhuanjia
    For God sake, what do you mean you've been doing WHAT WE GUYS CALL 'HDR' for more than 2 years? You mean you are better than anyone of us here in photography? Your purpose of commenting is not to give constructive critiques, but to show off and prove you are better than everyone. Is it really so hard to point out others' mistakes without hurting them or being blunt?
    what nonsense are you talking about? look at yourself

This is not Singapore idol, so harsh comment is not necessary here. If you think you have something to say that can make someone here improve in this field, I would suggest that you phrase it nicely. However, if you think this is something you can't do, then keep your comments to yourself. No one here deserves to be verbally abused.
    the only people feeling so sore is you and your likes. if you can't take a simple straightforward comment, you'll never survive a simple critique.
    Last edited by eikin; 23rd August 2006 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by versatile
    No worries guys, no need so heated up. I'm always ready to accept comments. Got comments better than no comments, at least i know what's wrong and pick up the mistakes and improve next time.

Anyway, none of my posts stated that i'm unhappy about comments given by you guys.

Cheers!
    good for you. your attitude makes it worthwhile to make comments here in the critique corner.

if you need explanation on why the earlier comment was made, feel free to PM me, i think it'll be more worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what nonsense are you talking about? look at yourself

the only people feeling so sore is you and your likes. if you can't take a simple straightforward comment, you'll never survive a simple critique.
    The reason I commented about your remarks is that you are too proud of yourself. Don't you notice that when others comment, they don't put cutting remarks as you always do. Although I am new here, I keep bumping into your post degrading others. Well, enough said. If you are offended by any of my remarks, I hereby apologise.

This comment is by no mean harsh, it is saying that the condition for HDR is not there...at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    this looks like a picture with HDR effect applied for the sake of using HDR effect.

The reason I commented about your remarks is that you are too proud of yourself. Don't you notice that when others comment, they don't put cutting remarks as you always do. Although I am new here, I keep bumping into your post degrading others. Well, enough said. If you are offended by any of my remarks, I hereby apologise.
    so, you know me so well as to pass such a definitive judgement on my character, i'm definitely not impressed by this level of naiveness.

i am happy that you find my remarks cutting, they are meant that way. most of the time they are too tamed, and no way are they near what you might mistake for a critique.

degrading? please point out how i have been degrading people. the only time my cutting remark is going to degrade a picture poster is when the picture poster thinks so highly of the image in question that he/she equates himself/herself to the image. is anyone so narrowminded as to think this way?

yes i am very much offended by your remarks, though i've always reminded myself that all kinds of people exist on the internet environment. i welcome your apology. however, i would suggest you put me on your ignore list, as i am considering if previous comments have been too tamed, you'll definitely be offended by my future posts inside the critique corner.
    Last edited by eikin; 23rd August 2006 at 10:21 PM.

For God sake, what do you mean you've been doing WHAT WE GUYS CALL 'HDR' for more than 2 years? You mean you are better than anyone of us here in photography? Your purpose of commenting is not to give constructive critiques, but to show off and prove you are better than everyone. Is it really so hard to point out others' mistakes without hurting them or being blunt?
    Give it a rest, there is nothing wrong with a harsh comment, people dont need to have their hand held through every step. Why suger coat something?

Being blunt in critique is one of the best things to do when someone is looking to have their image reviewed, its how we learn to be better photographers!
    Last edited by wildstallion; 23rd August 2006 at 10:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12