Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    actually we never left mah

haiz...ppl say me i have to say also mah... for nothing target me dunno for what.

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

me go sleep liao... nites

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by picturalbox
    Ok, my intention was to tell ekin and that is how I feel. Since I know i'm in the wrong too by picking on you without knowing you. I'm sorry.

By the way, what u mean by unknown gender? Everyone has a gender, male or female and even a transsexuals has a genders of their choice.
    Eikin is a joker too..... Here we hav met n know one another... Eikin is my frend too. So all no worries, we juz chat n joke here...

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    you related or know ekin?
    skali is eikin's sister, gf or...i better not say liao

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    me go sleep liao... nites
    Gd nite n sweet dream....

they r refering to trans-sexuals who hv not gone for op, considered in-btws, thus labelled as "it"s
    I see. It's their personal view.. Can't stop or force people to change their thinking. Maybe I had seen two in my course of studies in Australia few years back. I find them quite pityful, struggling with their life and their identity.

skali is eikin's sister, gf or...i better not say liao
    You afraid of eikin?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    Funny so violent.. i scare ley...
    MKK lah...

they r refering to trans-sexuals who hv not gone for op, considered in-btws, thus labelled as "it"s

must go hantam soma liao..he start the IT business and now i kena for IT...

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Eikin is a joker too..... Here we hav met n know one another... Eikin is my frend too. So all no worries, we juz chat n joke here...
    ya lor.. i second this!

You started this thread right?
    I am nt the original owner...most of u so lazy..

You afraid of eikin?
    NOPE! i dun say more in case wait another girl come and pick on me

Good night people.

Sorry to stirs such a great commotion here.

NOPE! i dun say more in case wait another girl come and pick on me
    maybe they pick on you so that you can do TFCD for them .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

I see. It's their personal view.. Can't stop or force people to change their thinking. Maybe I had seen two in my course of studies in Australia few years back. I find them quite pityful, struggling with their life and their identity.
    Yeah.... tis is true! It is..... Sad to say...

must go hantam soma liao..he start the IT business and now i kena for IT...
    SOMA? He seem to be missing ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Good night people.

no problem...you got the thread moving..so i think FCB and canoni5 cannot complain too quiet

Good night people.

Is okie!!! U r welcome here anytime....

SOMA? He seem to be missing ....
    you miss him huh? you go find soma i go find CHR*****

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast