Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by picturalbox
    I see. But don't you find it rude to refer a person as IT?
    And, whatever, verdict open or close don't affect me. I'm not online to prove other correct or wrong. It's just not worth it.
    likewise...i'm not out to prove or disprove your claim that i'm ONLY friendly to females. maybe you are for real..maybe you are not. but it wasn't a very wise move to try to pick on me in your very first post in this thread, esp since you haven't appeared to have done sufficient research before opening your mouth. i tend to give as good as i get.

so how would you refer to a person who is of unknown gender then? maybe you can teach me since my vocab in that area is rather limited.

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    No harm asking right?
    you do have a point.. ok i support...NPNT!!!

And, whatever, verdict open or close don't affect me. I'm not online to prove other correct or wrong. It's just not worth it.
    Don't take word too seriously in this thread .....
    If you have time, read the history .....
    Enjoy your stay here ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

In tis thread, they r like tat.... They had always been doing so coz we all know one another so we dun take offend... U can c tis thead is in the 21st season liao.... And all the thread starters here r the regulars...Most of the comments in tis thread, we dun take offence coz we more or less know usually how they post loh.... We welcome any newcomers in tis thread too.... If I remember correcly, U can ask canoni5... She is the latest regular here... We r here to make frends n hav fun.... Welcome picturalbox!!! BTW, we oso encourage slimming activities in tis thread...
    Last edited by Funny; 20th August 2006 at 01:01 AM.

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

ok...if pictorialbox is for real, then i'm ready to make peace..(not cos she say she's female)

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

aiyoh... got new poster, all the DOMs who migrated to milo peng thread suddenly fly back liao... haiz... 江山易改, 本性难移...

anyway, Pictural, tis weight loss cafe alrdy kena ruined by all these DOMs, no dat many weight losing tips, but i suppose u can read thru the last 5-8 seasons for those on & off posts on reducing weight

Don't take word too seriously in this thread .....
    If you have time, read the history .....
    Enjoy your stay here ....
    oie.. u ask her to drown herself reading all those posts?

pb (for short of picturalbox), like wat ola said, dont take words so seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    In tis thread, they r like tat.... They had always been doing so coz we all know one another so we dun take offend... U can c tis thead is in the 21st season liao.... And all the thread starters here r the regulars...Most of the comments in tis thread, we dun take offence coz we more or less know usually how they post loh.... We welcome any newcomers in tis thread too.... If I remember correcly, U can ask canoni5... She is the latest regular here... We r here to make frends n hav fun.... Welcome picturalbox!!!
    The owner is here ... Cafe is open for business ...
    I thought this cafe is closing down soon.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    likewise...i'm not out to prove or disprove your claim that i'm ONLY friendly to females. maybe you are for real..maybe you are not. but it wasn't a very wise move to try to pick on me in your very first post in this thread, esp since you haven't appeared to have done sufficient research before opening your mouth. i tend to give as good as i get.

so how would you refer to a person who is of unknown gender then? maybe you can teach me since my vocab in that area is rather limited.
    Ok, my intention was to tell ekin and that is how I feel. Since I know i'm in the wrong too by picking on you without knowing you. I'm sorry.

By the way, what u mean by unknown gender? Everyone has a gender, male or female and even a transsexuals has a genders of their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    oie.. u ask her to drown herself reading all those posts?

pb (for short of picturalbox), like wat ola said, dont take words so seriously...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Ok, my intention was to tell ekin and that is how I feel. Since I know i'm in the wrong too by picking on you without knowing you. I'm sorry.

By the way, what u mean by unknown gender? Everyone has a gender, male or female and even a transsexuals has a genders of their choice.
    they r refering to trans-sexuals who hv not gone for op, considered in-btws, thus labelled as "it"s

hehehe.. u smilies man!!

In tis thread, they r like tat.... They had always been doing so coz we all know one another so we dun take offend... U can c tis thead is in the 21st season liao.... And all the thread starters here r the regulars...Most of the comments in tis thread, we dun take offence coz we more or less know usually how they post loh.... We welcome any newcomers in tis thread too.... If I remember correcly, U can ask canoni5... She is the latest regular here... We r here to make frends n hav fun.... Welcome picturalbox!!! BTW, we oso encourage slimming activities in tis thread...
    hi 5! yep, we r nice ppl here, jus wanna hv some fun & also share tips if we happen to do something & it results in some weight loss...

The owner is here ... Cafe is open for business ...
    I thought this cafe is closing down soon.
    KNS lah.... I am nt the owner hor!!! Benign is hor....

you related or know ekin?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    aiyoh... got new poster, all the DOMs who migrated to milo peng thread suddenly fly back liao... haiz... ????, ????...

anyway, Pictural, tis weight loss cafe alrdy kena ruined by all these DOMs, no dat many weight losing tips, but i suppose u can read thru the last 5-8 seasons for those on & off posts on reducing weight
    actually we never left mah

haiz...ppl say me i have to say also mah... for nothing target me dunno for what.

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    they r refering to trans-sexuals who hv not gone for op, considered in-btws, thus labelled as "it"s

Funny so violent.. i scare ley...

apology accepted. i apologize for retaliating too. i thought it was someone who knows me who registered a 2nd nick just to pick on me.

eikin and me kid around all the time btw...

peace then ms...

You started this thread right?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast