Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    er..whats the full price?
    suppose to b $155 ...warehouse sale price only $65 lor...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    Could it be actual price is $65 but advertised at $155 so that they can sell at >50% discount?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Could it be actual price is $65 but advertised at $155 so that they can sell at >50% discount?
    wah..early morning HBK so happy you must try to make her sad huh...

Morning everyone.......all KNS never miss me huh.. hahahahha

$65 after discount is still .......................... hopefully it look nice on your feet..hahahha

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    nabei......mkk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    No lah.... u go Nine west shop see the price of their shoes lor.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Morning everyone.......all KNS never miss me huh.. hahahahha

$65 after discount is still .......................... hopefully it look nice on your feet..hahahha
    miss you for what? we not gay mah....

maybe ola missed you lor

Where is Nine west shop?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    haiz..came back last nite. had a not so fruitful trip.. bleah stupid china woman.. doesnt like to eat curry ... doesnt like chicken rice (she said she ate too much while in sg.. so there goes my chicken rice balls ).. then she's overly friendly to me.. zzz... complain wan bi. but i feel much refreshed!

going to do some work liao.. maybe i should just close my msn.. early in the morning kena bugged by my karcheng again
    Good to R&R once a while.... gad to hear tat u r recharge n refresh... Who is Karcheng???

Wow.... so cheap....

Dun care abt them lah.... they know nuts abt women stuffs....

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dun care abt them lah.... they know nuts abt women stuffs....
    That's why we are called men.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Good to R&R once a while.... gad to hear tat u r recharge n refresh... Who is Karcheng???
    more like a torture session to me... that china woman wont stop criticising me. from my hair to my clothes, to my skin and even the way i talk. other than the fact that i was eating well, i dunno how else to describe my trip.

karcheng = cousin. i have in fact stopped being overly nice. imagine i only online this morning then she msged me. actually we already helped that friend and problem still cannot be fixed then my cousin went offline already. is she offended ? i dunno and i dun care. i feel bad if shes hurt by me just like that but i dont want to keep being bugged by her nonstop.

seriously lah, this trip has opened my eyes. it does pay to stop being overly kind. my patience ran out.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

more like a torture session to me... that china woman wont stop criticising me. from my hair to my clothes, to my skin and even the way i talk. other than the fact that i was eating well, i dunno how else to describe my trip.

karcheng = cousin. i have in fact stopped being overly nice. imagine i only online this morning then she msged me. actually we already helped that friend and problem still cannot be fixed then my cousin went offline already. is she offended ? i dunno and i dun care. i feel bad if shes hurt by me just like that but i dont want to keep being bugged by her nonstop.

seriously lah, this trip has opened my eyes. it does pay to stop being overly kind. my patience ran out.
    Glad to hear tat u had learnt something fr it....

Glad to hear tat u had learnt something fr it....
    yeah to say NO
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Nine west is a shoe shop. WIsma and raffles city got outlet.

furry cake....u say karcheng...i tot butt in hokkien leh.... should b car-zhen(cousin)
    items for sale

Nine west is a shoe shop. WIsma and raffles city got outlet.

furry cake....u say karcheng...i tot butt in hokkien leh.... should b car-zhen(cousin)
    i dun like this karcheng (cousin) lah...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i dun like this karcheng (cousin) lah...
    lol..... no wonder e karcheng....
    items for sale

lol..... no wonder e karcheng....
    i feel good today becos i got rid of two KAR CHENG
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i feel good today becos i got rid of two KAR CHENG
    How many do you have?
    除了爱, 我一无所有