Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Lately, my weight has gone up quite alot.

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

FAT! FAT! FAT! LETS ALL FAT TOGETHER!!! YIPPEEEEE.....!!!

FAT! FAT! FAT! LETS ALL FAT TOGETHER!!!

Err, you mean FAT = Huat = Rich ??

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Lately, my weight has gone up quite alot.
    looking at wat ur lifestyle in m'sia is, no wonder leh

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope

i succumbed to temptation bot 2 pkts of hashbrowns & eating all by myself... finito soon

looking at wat ur lifestyle in m'sia is, no wonder leh

I was stuck with some matters. Stressed, lost control...ate.....and now

Sometimes, I think our body weight is also dictated by our emotions

I was stuck with some matters. Stressed, lost control...ate.....and now

Sometimes, I think our body weight is also dictated by our emotions
    Different people have different ways of handling stress.
    Some eat to destress and other execise....
    Seem like you eat and drink to destress....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Different people have different ways of handling stress.
    Some eat to destress and other execise....
    Seem like you eat and drink to destress....

I thought it was only for few days. Din know few days can also blown out of proportion.

I can't exercise, the air here is damned bad.....unlike Melbourne

I thought it was only for few days. Din know few days can also blown out of proportion.

I can't exercise, the air here is damned bad.....unlike Melbourne
    It is easy to put on weight but difficult to lose them.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

It is easy to put on weight but difficult to lose them.

Yup, but I am more conscious with what I eat and more alert liao.

It is not easy, weight is the least things one have to focus in life. Camera comes before weight watched?

Yup, but I am more conscious with what I eat and more alert liao.

It is not easy, weight is the least things one have to focus in life. Camera comes before weight watched?
    tell that to models.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

i am the kind who when stressed, eat even more. but nowadays i no time to pangsai let alone tidbits so i hope to lose abit abit of weight

btw guys, malacca got any good places to makan and shop?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

btw guys, malacca got any good places to makan and shop?

It is famous for ikan bakar, chicken rice and beef noodle. I seldom go there. But try not to use ur Singlish so much. They might increase pricing.

i only know the chicken rice balls in malacca. Don't think got much places to shop, go further up to KL lor.

thanks benign and casey.
    thing is i wanted to go genting but no rooms, totally dont have ! do you guys believe it

benign, you noe the ppl i'll be going with lah. end up i'll be the one doing all work again and you know why lor. dun speak singlish? singlish very bad meh but again must i slang like ang moh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    thanks benign and casey.
    thing is i wanted to go genting but no rooms, totally dont have ! do you guys believe it

benign, you noe the ppl i'll be going with lah. end up i'll be the one doing all work again and you know why lor. dun speak singlish? singlish very bad meh but again must i slang like ang moh
    hmm... maybe can visit the water park lor or dump the other couple in town and let them explore malacca themselves while you and your hubby go enjoy yourselves

thanks benign and casey.

Lately, alot of Middle East tourists mah. Even my favourite hotel/apartment also full liao.

If you come to KL, there are some nice 3stars hotel around Sgd$65. Depend where you want to stay only. Just hope by this Friday, everything is settled. Then I can join you lor. But fat chance, the people here working like tortoise.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hmm... maybe can visit the water park lor or dump the other couple in town and let them explore malacca themselves while you and your hubby go enjoy yourselves
    dun you worry lah... that woman confirm + chop will tag me along one. even just now went to collect tix she also bugged my bro to drive her to school
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

dun you worry lah... that woman confirm + chop will tag me along one. even just now went to collect tix she also bugged my bro to drive her to school

Pity she is not going to Genting. The police might mistaken her as one of those 'working girls' then rounded up lorry

Malacca is scenic. Alot of old buildings. You will like it. Forget about who is going with you laa...Just relax and enjoy life for a change

Pity she is not going to Genting. The police might mistaken her as one of those 'working girls' then rounded up lorry
    evil... but funny

dont forget to EAT EAT EAT !