Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed.CJ
    Haha. Isn't it true? A photographer shoots anything and everything. Clearly understood.
    Now, YOU are generalising.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Generalization is bad.
    not talking about u lah ..

u are way above us ... be a man do the right thing

LOL. You don't want or you know that you can't that you gave up... Hmmm..
    For me.. No worries.. Thanks for being concerned about me but well.. So sad.. I got somebody already.
    You lost me again... what has having someone already got to do wif overtaking thailand.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

pathetic sod...young punk, recently registered, 1st thread and shooting his mouth off demonstrating immature thought processes. certainly bit off more than he can chew (not implying anything here)

sigh...disgrace to males, modelling agencies and OCS....

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    pathetic sod...young punk, recently registered, 1st thread and shooting his mouth off demonstrating immature thought processes. certainly bit off more than he can chew (not implying anything here)

Somehow I think he is not new in CS. Could be another one of those young punk playing games with us.

Think he is definately gay.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Somehow I think he is not new in CS. Could be another one of those young punk playing games with us.

possible...anyway his email in his profile. go research it lor

Well, TS (just in case the more intelligent/handsome/double degree ones don't know, it means threadstarter),

I think what makes alot of CS members here jumping on you, is not what you post, but the manner and the attitude you've shown through your posts, that irks many members here. Hmm...a bad portrait of yourself eh?

After going through 16 pages of your posts and exchanges, I really think that you do come across as an abonoxious and conceited snob, and quite a hypocrite.

So what's the big deal you have the damn double degree? It s damn no big deal and doesn't mean much to forum members here I'm sure. This is a photography forum, and unless you've double degree in something related to photography, they are of little or no value at all to us who are here to learn more about what matters most, photography.

And so what you're from OCS? Damn big deal! You probably would still have to address many of us here as Sir if we ever met in uniform. How 'big' your rank in NS can it be? LTA? CPT? In CS, you've just became OCT (Official Clubsnapper's Target)

And how I dislike hypocrites! Calling people "Friend" in your posts, when it is quite obvious that you'd want to tear into some of them. Telling people you don't profess to know anything abt photography, and yet can go on to make statement like "Photographers shoot anything and everything".

You're just a bloody young man, and yet you come across as if you've been through half a century and back. Your comment about only wanting to watch intelligent play almost make me puke.

Young officer, let me this old bird give you some advise, don't always try to talk down to anyone, not even your toilet cleaner. You should try to command some respect, and not demand others to kowtow to you. Before you go on to say I put word into your mouth or something, you've expressed all these traits in your posts, if you don't already know it. Of course you don't know it, you're plain conceited.

Many people take up photography for various reasons and interests. As for why there're more female models being shot here, I think that many of us here are males. And being an amateurish, normal male photographer, I'd say that I find the female gender more attractive to me, and naturally I'd want to shoot something that attract and appeal to me. Man model really doesn't appeal to me, period.

Just because some members here make some unprofessional comments, you label them pervert. Please, many of the reactions are just what many normal males would have made. So can I label you as a gay just because you are a male model, likes to watch arty farty plays, single and like to preen yourself? Of course I can't! So, please be less hypocrtical ok?

The only place for peacock like yourself, is in the aviary.

Kenny

Hey there. I am a model with an international agency. Just dropping by here to take a look out of curiousity. I see, they prefer shooting ladies and why is that so?
    Just my point of view and some of my female friends as well.... I like people photography because I feel there is a sense of feelings or emotions in it. I like girls because the alternative is quite gay. As for my female friends, they also prefer females because they find girls are more pleasing to the eyes. I can't support what I just said just now because this is just a personal opinions. Guys have limited fashions and limited poses. While women are more versatile. No offense as well, just a frank response to your frank question.

As for lingerie, its a personal taste but I prefer artistically dressed than nude. But I am not beyond oogling if it comes down to that. I love seafood. I get lots of zinc. The rest is pushing the blame to scientific justification of being horny.

Hmmm.. I guess you think before you make that sentence.

Just speed read the whole thread. Wow! You are quite conceited and believe too much of yourself. That is such a turn off man. It also gives me an impression of insecurity for you to bother justifying your point of view and enforcing it against the majority. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    Just speed read the whole thread. Wow! You are quite conceited and believe too much of yourself. That is such a turn off man. It also gives me an impression of insecurity for you to bother justifying your point of view and enforcing it against the majority. Good luck.
    Only a GAY will think that way........

hahaha... And when I say gay... I don't mean the Singapore Smile project.

yesh! I agree with u.

Haha. Isn't it true? A photographer shoots anything and everything. Clearly understood.

You will make a good photographer!

I give you the credit of having an uncanny ability to shoot yourself again and again.

I also give you the credit of having little insight into your own twisted minds.

A photographer shoots anything? !!!

Haha. Not bothered or extremely bothered that they had to defend themselves. Intelligence.. Thanks man! But i do not need you to measure them for me. Measure yours and your fellow CSers would be much more appealing.

I hate to "measure" my inteligence, or perhaps lack of it.

But I do work and move among colleagues whose intelligence will make people with double majors look like those of brains much inferior to chimpanzees..

And my colleagues ("humility" will not allow me to say if I am one of them) who take delight in crucifying people who are presenting their doctorate and masters thesis.

Now what is it that you are saying? Double majors?

How did I miss this thread yesterday?

Before I jump into disceting Ed.CJ in details, let me bluntly say, ED.CJ is a spoiled brat, an immature, conceited, and bitter women hater, and an insecured adolesence. Being someone who failed to grow up up does not mean he is immune to being slammed!

A 19 yo double major? In what? Either we truly have a prodigy hear, but one that all the brain cells gone into academics and nothing left to guide him how to be a human being, or one who is so insecured about his age, oh he is an international model but was out of it for a while, a long while I guess, that he has to lie about his age, or, a pre-adolesence 13 yo zit faced kid who want to sound big. I vote for the third possibility.

Nah, not going to go thru all his nonsense. Not worth my time, got better things to do, have a cute sexy vivacious female internation model to shoot this morning!

Oh, nearly forgot, good start good end, Ed.CJ is simply one thing, and one thing only, an A**HOLE. Simple. I like things simple.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

ok lah, not so bad, at least he provided some form of entertainment by clowning around ...

Young yes, immature to boot too. Punk? He ... or should I say it, cannot even qualify as a novice punk!

As to gay, well, it ....
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    lol
    he quote u .. i quote him .. he quote me

end of the day this thread will still be the same
    to no way .. just wasting some time before I sleep
    Why waste time reading postings of higher intelligence?

I always manage to squeeze in a few exposures before I sleep. It makes me sleep faster.

A photographer isn't obliged to shoot anything and everything.
    Tell Henri Cartier Bresson or Ansel Adams to cover weddings and see what happens.

This smacks of extreme ignorance one has with the Arts.

A fool with a double degree is no different than a dangerous idiot. Nuff said.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast