Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 439

Thread: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

  1. #221

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    hey hey ..... all of you are really inhuman ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  2. #222

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.CJ
    Hey guys, decided to come up with this thread after my little tour around Club Snap. I certainly do see many models shoot coming up in the Outings, Gathering and Events section. Some of the themes there are rather fresh and different from the contemporary pose type of shoots.

    This place is definitely bustling with events for the fellow photographers with such a large pool of models and talents, be it little children or young adults. However, there seem to be many models of the female sex rather than the males..

    Personally, I am a model with an international agency, but stopped for a while as i need to serve my NS. I have seen some of the local male models and they are certainly not bad and can equally be on par with the females. Are our males really that lousy?

    Following next.. We see lots of nudes, lingeries.. Just the normal type of shoot where the girls dress in a skimpy way, pose and shoot. Practically it's just babes showing themselves rather liberally. Why is that the photographers here gets so "high" over it. Hmmm. Isn't Asia a rather conservative place. Why should this type of shoots be promoted so widely?

    Hope i have said nothing offensive to any of you. Just an observation.. Wish to hear you guys comment and give your opinions on this.

    Yesterday when I looked at this thread there were a grand total of 2 replies
    today, 12 pages.wtf. this is great.
    Anyway, let's see. You set up a topic saying you want the "opinion" of people about photography in CS today.
    You proceed to make your comments on what you see in CS in a disdainful way.
    That's like saying "What do you think about Israel bombing Lebanon? Personally I think Israelis are a bunch of scumsucking s hits."

    You've said alot of offensive things young man.

  3. #223

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I agree with you on this.....and as you can see he is already full of himself on this thread alone. Is he really a man "MALE MODEL"?
    Too many posts already. Join too late, so didn't read every single one. But so far, from what I've read, TS only said he's a male model mah, he never really said he's a man right?

  4. #224
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Too many posts already. Join too late, so didn't read every single one. But so far, from what I've read, TS only said he's a male model mah, he never really said he's a man right?
    hehe... ken, he must be pissed cos no one in CS is willing to pander to him and take his pics. after all, he's a model with an international agency wor....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #225

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hehe... ken, he must be pissed cos no one in CS is willing to pander to him and take his pics. after all, he's a model with an international agency wor....
    Actually I would love to take a male model's pics, or a man's for that matter
    For every shoot, I try to create and capture my interpretation of the style, character and individualism of the model; to the best I can of course.
    So I gotta be really careful with who I shoot; because of the way I shoot, the photos may turn out crappy and make some models angry

  6. #226

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.CJ
    I don't wish to remind but one of the members asked so i had to repeat. This is a form of politeness. Afterall, i am a gentleman.
    Yes of cos, and you are a gentlement x1 and model with international agency x2.

  7. #227

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by student
    This very statement shows how little you know of photography. Your statement shows a very twisted mindset, which appears to me to result from a sense of being sidelined by female models, and perhaps of a certain type of upbringing. Why are people not looking at me? ME! ME!
    Err doc, i think this 'man' is a flame bait lah, why waste time on this thread Perhaps 'it' derives a certain morbid pleasure from getting flammed? Time to close this thread mods!!

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Too many posts already. Join too late, so didn't read every single one. But so far, from what I've read, TS only said he's a male model mah, he never really said he's a man right?
    Hoho.....

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    hey hey ..... all of you are really inhuman ....
    So the way he shots us down is very humane meh.......?

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Actually I would love to take a male model's pics, or a man's for that matter
    For every shoot, I try to create and capture my interpretation of the style, character and individualism of the model; to the best I can of course.
    So I gotta be really careful with who I shoot; because of the way I shoot, the photos may turn out crappy and make some models angry
    Take Hongsien........he wants to do nude lei....I think Bobman also potential too!

  11. #231

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Take Hongsien........he wants to do nude lei....I think Bobman also potential too!
    Oh, those got a lot of character and style, shdn't be too difficult. But I missed the list already.

  12. #232

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    wow!!! its 12 pages already... in just 1 day

  13. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hehe... ken, he must be pissed cos no one in CS is willing to pander to him and take his pics. after all, he's a model with an international agency wor....
    bro, NPNT... as in his pic...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hehe... ken, he must be pissed cos no one in CS is willing to pander to him and take his pics. after all, he's a model with an international agency wor....
    yeah, got the international model 'air' also wor ... b****y

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.CJ
    Hey guys, decided to come up with this thread after my little tour around Club Snap. I certainly do see many models shoot coming up in the Outings, Gathering and Events section. Some of the themes there are rather fresh and different from the contemporary pose type of shoots.

    This place is definitely bustling with events for the fellow photographers with such a large pool of models and talents, be it little children or young adults. However, there seem to be many models of the female sex rather than the males..

    Personally, I am a model with an international agency, but stopped for a while as i need to serve my NS. I have seen some of the local male models and they are certainly not bad and can equally be on par with the females. Are our males really that lousy?

    Following next.. We see lots of nudes, lingeries.. Just the normal type of shoot where the girls dress in a skimpy way, pose and shoot. Practically it's just babes showing themselves rather liberally. Why is that the photographers here gets so "high" over it. Hmmm. Isn't Asia a rather conservative place. Why should this type of shoots be promoted so widely?

    Hope i have said nothing offensive to any of you. Just an observation.. Wish to hear you guys comment and give your opinions on this.
    to be frank i'm rather disappointed by your shallow definition of the state of Photography in CS, is the portraits and poses section the only place you go to?

  16. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    yeah, got the international model 'air' also wor ... b****y
    its a guy leh... should be b**t**dy
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #237

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    yeah, got the international model 'air' also wor ... b****y
    Cannot say like dat I've a few Elite guy frens, some modelled in HK (count as international?) regularly, they act cool, but all dun hv attitude prob.

  18. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Cannot say like dat I've a few Elite guy frens, they act cool, but all dun hv attitude prob.
    isn't act cool already an attitude problem... ? (no offense)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #239

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    isn't act cool already an attitude problem... ? (no offense)
    No no, act cool as in, wear shades indoors, clothes not nice cannot leave house, cannot smile too much (will have wrinkles), pretend to eat and drink a lot in front of others to blend in, say their fig is coz of high metabolism, then go toilet to puke etc.

    But they won't go "how cum cameras not shooting me? How cum photogs not shooting me? How cum they shoot female models more frames?" etc etc
    Last edited by shinken; 19th August 2006 at 12:24 PM.

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    isn't act cool already an attitude problem... ? (no offense)
    oh well, there are many who are professional about it, there are many who aren't

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •