Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you find these wedding photo?

Thumbs down Re: How do you find these wedding photo?

I don't like the concept at all. Sure, it's "cute", but 30 years down the road, it's probably going to be very cheesy. As it is now, I personally find it very orbit.

And I'm quite appalled by the attitude of the thread starter. It'll probably be in the best interest of everyone if said person sticks to singaporebrides.com. But worry not people. What goes around, comes around. It's all about Karma, man...
    Last edited by synapseman; 19th August 2006 at 01:18 AM.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Default Re: How do you find these wedding photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    does it looks 'Taiwanese'?
    no. becos there is qingdao and beijing inside.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    so u can just leech here and there is it?

so u are rich enough to be sued?
    I can leech because they put it in the public for sharing. simple common sense. IP law is to protect people but as you know, whatever website just put in the stupid statement to protect themselves so that they dun anyhow kena anything in the future. When you BT stuff from the internet, dun you know you're supposed to delete it within 24 hrs after downloaded? Do you follow? China website all like that what? I do respect and admire china stuff especially their talents and the way they provide their services. You guys shall learn from them more!

Why do I need to be rich enough to be sued? Being rich enough to sue somebody has nothing to do with the monetary status of the "defendant". Furthermore, I do not find myself guilty, sue me lah! Let the lawyer smile all the way to the bank with all your hard earned money!

So what if I already got the permission to share? Do I need to tell you in advanced? You dun pay me any single peanut, you are not my boss, I do not need you to tell me what to do here. Not happy? Just ignore this thread. I dun give a damn!

Some people here are just too immature. Asking genuine questions kena scolded for infringing copyright. Sharing too much kena accused for doing free advertising for other people. Either some of the people here got square brain or they are just jealous for losing potential rice bowl to the overseas market. You want it? Do something about it and grab back your market share. I think local photographers shall form a chapter or association to "wake up their mind" and be united.

Wo Kaoz! me not a girl anyway. Somebody thought too much. I am wondering the real intention of the guys out there surfing www.singaporebrides.com but not bridegroom-to-be. You know who you are and you know why you are being so desperate and too bad, you're reading my thread. I thought the gals in that forums is petty enough, now I know some guys here are not gentlemen enough. What a shame.
    Last edited by iMbEst; 19th August 2006 at 11:17 AM.

i think if you state from the very beginning that you collected these pics
    and would like to hear comments about / evaluate them , then i feel its
    much open , especially if you even mention where you got them in the first place

as it stand now, it seemed like you posted your own pics
    and later , it came out that they were from somewhere else

anycase, thanks for sharing
    i do like the pics

after numerous reviews, i find that i like the fotographer's style more and more.

personal preference. got alot more to learn from him too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

While I really like the pictures, I have a strong feeling my clients would flee in fear. But there's still a lot to learn from it though, so I'd look at it more.

Quote Originally Posted by iMbEst
    Some people here are just too immature.
    I stand in shame, and humbly bow before thee...
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

attitude problem with the thread starter.

i hope i day u will suffer the same fate..............................the world is round, and with this kinda attitude, i douth u will go far as a person and in ur carreer.

i wonder, in the first place, what did u learn in school???

read more books to be a better person, shouting i dun give a damn, calling ppl immature, u will be happy? i wonder ur heart is big enough to share anything w ur partner?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

[QUOTE=iMbEst]they are not rich enough to sue me.

QUOTE]

this sentence says much abt u, in real life.

in short, u got problem in attitude, like a student who spent whole day in kfc, and only buy a coke. when asked, says its ok, but when asked if u are in the manager shoes, will reply: i will chase the student away as it affects my bussiness.

got it? if not........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I can leech because they put it in the public for sharing. simple common sense. IP law is to protect people but as you know, whatever website just put in the stupid statement to protect themselves so that they dun anyhow kena anything in the future. When you BT stuff from the internet, dun you know you're supposed to delete it within 24 hrs after downloaded? Do you follow? China website all like that what? I do respect and admire china stuff especially their talents and the way they provide their services. You guys shall learn from them more!

Why do I need to be rich enough to be sued? Being rich enough to sue somebody has nothing to do with the monetary status of the "defendant". Furthermore, I do not find myself guilty, sue me lah! Let the lawyer smile all the way to the bank with all your hard earned money!

So what if I already got the permission to share? Do I need to tell you in advanced? You dun pay me any single peanut, you are not my boss, I do not need you to tell me what to do here. Not happy? Just ignore this thread. I dun give a damn!

Some people here are just too immature. Asking genuine questions kena scolded for infringing copyright. Sharing too much kena accused for doing free advertising for other people. Either some of the people here got square brain or they are just jealous for losing potential rice bowl to the overseas market. You want it? Do something about it and grab back your market share. I think local photographers shall form a chapter or association to "wake up their mind" and be united.

Wo Kaoz! me not a girl anyway. Somebody thought too much. I am wondering the real intention of the guys out there surfing www.singaporebrides.com but not bridegroom-to-be. You know who you are and you know why you are being so desperate and too bad, you're reading my thread. I thought the gals in that forums is petty enough, now I know some guys here are not gentlemen enough. What a shame.
    in the first place you never put a message telling everyone that these pictures are not yours and still have the cheek to criticise others for misleading viewers, what the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by zoossh
    no. becos there is qingdao and beijing inside.
    oh my bad.

RESPECT!! I would say... respect for the others...

1. RESPECT the origin photographer. Even though you have not breached any enforced law, how would the person feel if you post the pics w/o his consent nor state where the sources are from? this is = to stealing...

2. RESPECT the readers. At least tell them where the sources are from mah.. the ppl here by default display their own work, who would expect something out of the norm to happen? it's like gg KFC and later found out that they sell the food from MacDonald...Since you have post something.. accept critics and comments. So anyone is free to comment here ... if you dun like it... like what u say.. IGNORE lah...

3. RESPECT the photographers here... Haven't u seen the Singapore Photographers' work here? I guess it's either u r narrow minded or u have not seen any... I find their work much better... like "IamSaint" & "Joho" .. wow... I'd would love to ask for their service if I can afford for one.. the pics can speak for the event. So pls dun criticise if you duno anything... u like china stuff? u go lah.. why ask sporeans' comments?

4. okie.. to be fair.. RESPECT the thread starter.. how much effort HE had spent to copy and paste OTHERS' photos... Hard work for HIM... let's all have a kind heart enough for HIM to use this web space... jus like how we RESPECT letting those thieves, robbers or burglars stay at our highly security guarded Changi Chalet. Will I be sued for saying this? Sue me all u want coz i'm a poor chap anyway...

I believe that the critic comments here meant well.... NOT to thread starter.. but speaking up for the origin photographer.... coz the HE is hopeless liao... All, pls correct me if i'm wrong seeing it this way...

Well.. Anyway, I think your main concern from the start is whether the pics are nice rite?(well u could have asked in a clearer and nicer way... ppl may thought u are jonny. )
    So let me just answer ur question... If you ask me.. I would say NO NO NO if it were to be my own wedding album.. Why? too commercial... I can't sense any "Xin Fu" in the photos ... they are nice for magazines... but maybe not for me.... This is your own wedding.. why are u seeking others' opinion? From your replies, I can tell u r a confident person.

Last but not least... like my pri sch teacher once said, only halfpail water makes the loudest noise ... tio bo? u should know what i mean...
    Last edited by ak47sst; 20th August 2006 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ak47sst

Last but not least... like my pri sch teacher once said, only halfpail water makes the loudest noise ... tio bo? u should know what i mean...
    u do mean empty vessels, don't u?

very taiwan.... but i actually like these modern taiwan style...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    u do mean empty vessels, don't u?
    Sort of. When u shake a pail half filled, they have noise. Some ppl think they know alot, so create a lot of noise and tell others what to do. Actually they are half pass six.

A full pail (eg. someone with real substance) will not have any noise when u shake it.

Deregistered

I can leech because they put it in the public for sharing. simple common sense. IP law is to protect people but as you know, whatever website just put in the stupid statement to protect themselves so that they dun anyhow kena anything in the future.
    Would you want to check with WIPO before you openly post this?

You can leech ah? Try lor. One friend claimed back S$12K because somebody else used his photos he shot to pass off as their works.

Try it out, I'm one of those who would like to see what fireworks would follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ak47sst
    Sort of. When u shake a pail half filled, they have noise. Some ppl think they know alot, so create a lot of noise and tell others what to do. Actually they are half pass six.

A full pail (eg. someone with real substance) will not have any noise when u shake it.
    thanks for the explanations! i wouldn't have known it if u hadn't share!

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    Would you want to check with WIPO before you openly post this?

You can leech ah? Try lor. One friend claimed back S$12K because somebody else used his photos he shot to pass off as their works.

Try it out, I'm one of those who would like to see what fireworks would follow.
    go ahead and challenge me I'm challenging you now!

say is ezy.
    Last edited by iMbEst; 20th August 2006 at 09:12 PM.

go ahead and challenge me I'm challenging you now!

say is ezy.
    PM Lee just mentioned CS in the NDP Rally speech! The govt is watching, wat do u know? Press could be too. Say if run of of things to publish, perhaps headlines like "Average Singaporean shows Disdain for Intellectual Property" might even make it to the papers!

yes, i said already, go ahead and challenge me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast