Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: recommend a 12X camera

Talking Re: recommend a 12X camera

The NOIZE issue again

Well every Camera has its own and
    No such thing as the ULTIMATE one ... maybe if its GOD"S CAMERA hahahaha

Weight the and then decide for your self, my friend. My First choice is DSLR but if for Prosumer go for Panasonic FZ20 ... but that's me. XD

Default Re: recommend a 12X camera

My friend have an FZ-30 and i know lah. If these are so gd, others have to close shop. *duh*
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

I also thinking of getting an 12x cam also...but still deciding whether to stick with canon......btw, any other ultra zoom models beside S3 that has LCDs that can swivel out?...I find that a very useful feature in my A95 leh....

So happening here...brands issue again?

anyway threadstarter, from a personal point of view, buy wat your budget allows u, and the same old advice, go down to shops and try all if the size and handlings suits u or not.

In this thread, u oni can get opinions on the various pros and cons but cannot 'FEEL' the camera physically. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Using the advice and opinions here, go down physically to select. And once bought, go straight out and enjoy it. To me photography is not juz about the equipment. Its the process of enjoying the time when you take the photo and seeing the results u want.

Don't trust reviews, get test them out personally.....this gets the best results.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

I owned a Canon S2... and tested the S3... results are good... Those taken well can pass off as DSLR shots even. The IS also assist much when you go to max zoom....

S3- strongly recommended. = )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12