Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

yes, Gutusso wd fit in nicely.... even Senna or Mascherano
    we need a physical presence in tt holding area. i really cannot fancy our Carrick, Fletcher or even O'Shea matching the robustness of Essien and Makelele....

sigh... time 2 move on SAF, if u failed tis season again...

Wah lao!! Lost out again! !@#$%^&*

West Ham signed both Tevez and Mascherano!! West Ham!! Maybe SAF fear flops again.
    Last edited by afbug; 1st September 2006 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug

West Ham signed both Tevez and Mascherano!! West Ham!! Maybe SAF fear flops again.
    Yah lah, i also dont know wat Alex is thinking abt.

What the heck is SAF thinking? Losing out on two recognised Argentine national players to a well known club is still excusable, but losing to West Ham is something hard to swallow. I am sure these two players love to play at the highest level in England. If SAF didn't really want them then it's different story altogether. But, still he needs to be fired for not bringing in Keano's replacement.

I think SAF has plans up his sleeve.... 24 more hours

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    I think SAF has plans up his sleeve.... 24 more hours
    sori i i think u got e timing wrong.... transfer window closed liao.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    sori i i think u got e timing wrong.... transfer window closed liao.
    I still think it's thursday This is a fast week....

Quote Originally Posted by afbug

Dun forget SAF is the oldest manager in the EPL! Action of cos .......SSss.....LLll.....OOoo.....WWww.....EEee... .SSss....TTtt.... mah...

Dats why he misses out on all those good deals! Haiz.....old man!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    What the heck is SAF thinking? Losing out on two recognised Argentine national players to a well known club is still excusable, but losing to West Ham is something hard to swallow. I am sure these two players love to play at the highest level in England. If SAF didn't really want them then it's different story altogether. But, still he needs to be fired for not bringing in Keano's replacement.
    I think its quite obvious that SAF did not go for them. Even if they want to play in London, Arsenal should have gotten them instead of WEST HAM as Arsenal are also thought to be in the running. Oh boy, West Ham! No disrespect to West Ham but if you tell me Man Utd or Arsenal cannot afford them and West Ham can, I'll !

Ever since the Glazers took over, buying and spending has been very careful. Got money to buy but must think it over many times. Gone are the days where we can hijack Newcastle's bid for Rooney and splash out on players without too much fear of flops. Even so, I think 18M is a little too much for one Carrick or 17M is too much for Hargreaves. Surprise that they're willing to spend this kind of money on them. 25-30M signings are going to be a very rare occassion.

Roy Keane cannot be replaced. No player has all his qualities. Only hope is to get someone to do the job in that area of play. Got Carrick which I think is good enough but need a cover for him. If he is out, its O'Shea!

BTW. Roy Keane made his first signing for Sunderland. He signed D. Yorke!
    Last edited by afbug; 1st September 2006 at 02:11 PM.

Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate

About Tevez and Mascherano, conspiracy theories involving Chelski are starting to surface.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Colum...862736,00.html

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...463248,00.html
    Last edited by RSU; 1st September 2006 at 02:16 PM.

Watch out...with this two super recruit....West Ham will be a force to recon with...maybe top 6 liao

This is madness!!!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Watch out...with this two super recruit....West Ham will be a force to recon with...maybe top 6 liao
    Most likely.

its crazy indeed..surely more than meets the eye..sigh for man utd..we are one good striker and one midfielder from being a great squad with strength in depth..sigh..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/5309852.stm

Power la, reject not once but twice! Looks like SAF is in love with Hargreaves.

rejection?????? ha ... more like sour grape ...

From Teamtalk.com:

The arrival of the highly-rated pair at West Ham on transfer deadline day sparked a major debate over just how the Londoners had managed to beat the likes of United, Arsenal and Chelsea to their signatures.

However, Gill revealed that as late as last week, United had the chance to snap up Mascherano on a short-term deal.

He said: "We were never interested in Tevez. Mascherano, we were offered him.

"We watched him throughout last season and he played at the World Cup, clearly. We were offered him at the start of the summer transfer window for a significant sum.

"The manager and his staff did not want to pursue that. We were also offered him towards the back end of last week in a loan-type deal for a year, and again we were not interested in that.

"From Manchester United's perspective, Tevez was never on the shopping list. Mascherano we watched closely and very carefully and the experts on that area in our club determined that we did not want to go for him."
    This is MAD!!!!!!!! Mascherano and Tevez not good enough for man united??!?!!? then who else is!?!??? O'shea, Fletcher?!!??! Who were these "experts" they were consulting with?!
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    From Teamtalk.com:

This is MAD!!!!!!!! Mascherano and Tevez not good enough for man united??!?!!? then who else is!?!??? O'shea, Fletcher?!!??! Who were these "experts" they were consulting with?!
    I think Tevez might not fit in, as he want 1st team football and he have to compete for places but Mascherano I think no problem. Maybe its the price that puts Man Utd off. It was said that both of them are valued at a combined sum of 60M.

Thats why all those questions are asked at West Ham. Can they afford even 30m as both are rumoured to be sold for only 15m each? To Man Utd, where got sell for 15m? Sure want to tok carrot head.

Anyway, its exciting to see both in EPL. Pity Bobby Zamora, he got a lot of competition at West Ham. They got Harewood, Ashton, Sheringham, Zamora and now plus Tevez! Their SC can easily rivial the top teams!

1-0.. ManU @ the top of the table again!!

wat the hell was saha doing? anyway 3 pts in the bag. Best start of the season for Man U in EPL ...

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast