Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by match80
    nearly a lost last nite.

1 wk international break, hopefully the home match against spurs will be a gd one, with carrick scoring.

Bayern set to sign Van Bommel from Barcelona, does it means they are going to release Owen Hargreaves?
    If Van Bommel goes Bayern then there's a high chance that they may sell Hargreaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    If Van Bommel goes Bayern then there's a high chance that they may sell Hargreaves.
    Although I hope they sell Hargreaves to ManU, I doubt they will do that even after they have purchased Van Bommel. Besides, even if are prepared to do so, time is running as the transfer window will close in 3 days' time. Too short a time for negotiation, discussing personal term, medical checkup, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Although I hope they sell Hargreaves to ManU, I doubt they will do that even after they have purchased Van Bommel. Besides, even if are prepared to do so, time is running as the transfer window will close in 3 days' time. Too short a time for negotiation, discussing personal term, medical checkup, etc.
    In fact, the nego may re continue, discuss personal terms and medical checkup can be done in 1 day. hargreaves might b a by 1 sept.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

In fact, the nego may re continue, discuss personal terms and medical checkup can be done in 1 day. hargreaves might b a by 1 sept.
    Although I would love to see Hargreaves in the AIG jersey, I am not optimistic given Bayern Munich's stubborn stand not to sell him no matter how much money ManU is willing to pay.

If not then wait for e Jan transfer window. But hopefully can settle in few days.

Another speculation linking David Trezeguet with ManU but I seriously doubt it especially with the transfer window closing in 3 days time.

http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=1&CPID=

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Another speculation linking David Trezeguet with ManU but I seriously doubt it especially with the transfer window closing in 3 days time.

http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=1&CPID=
    We have to see how things go by 31 Aug

anyone knows where is a gd place to print names on Jersey? I went to Peninsular and was quoted $40 for HEINZE, no. 4 and 2 x EPL badge. And i was told the name is to be printed semi-circle. IS IT??????

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    anyone knows where is a gd place to print names on Jersey? I went to Peninsular and was quoted $40 for HEINZE, no. 4 and 2 x EPL badge. And i was told the name is to be printed semi-circle. IS IT??????
    It printed in semi-circle style. Jus like the names on the players shirt.
    Heinze gt 6 alpha = 6 X $5/alpha + the 2 EPL badges at $5 each.
    Abt the same price everywhere.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

Go Man U store for original printing.

u mean the Man u store at orchard there?

Sunderland confirm Keane appointment

Roy Keane will be confirmed as Sunderland manager following Monday's match against West Brom after the club confirmed they have agreed terms with the Irishman.

Sunderland confirm Keane appointment

Roy Keane will be confirmed as Sunderland manager following Monday's match against West Brom after the club confirmed they have agreed terms with the Irishman.
    This is going to b a nice match. 2 Man Utd Legends/ex-Captain pitting their wits against each other.

Wont it b more ex?
    My Pics

This is going to b a nice match. 2 Man Utd Legends/ex-Captain pitting their wits against each other.
    Sunderland really dare to risk employing an inexperienced Roy Keane. Got another ex-Man Utd captain at Birmingham, Steve Bruce.

Mark Hughes not a captain but at BB Rovers. Last year was the season that SAF come face to face with his 3 ex players in EPL as managers.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Sunderland really dare to risk employing an inexperienced Roy Keane. Got another ex-Man Utd captain at Birmingham, Steve Bruce.

Mark Hughes not a captain but at BB Rovers. Last year was the season that SAF come face to face with his 3 ex players in EPL as managers.
    Well at least this year he onli need to face Keane

What a Game a near lost! An off day by the devils but lucky enough to scrape through .... If not for 'old boy' Giggs ....

Quote Originally Posted by afbug

In fact gt 4, 1 was his assistant, Steve McClaren

Quote Originally Posted by melvin

What a Game a near lost! An off day by the devils but lucky enough to scrape through .... If not for 'old boy' Giggs ....
    SAF this season oni facing Mark Hughes. Sunderland, WBA, Birmingham all relegated, McClaren left Boro.
    Last edited by match80; 28th August 2006 at 06:43 PM.
    My Pics

Quote Originally Posted by melvin

You mean Hughes ah? BB Rovers. The rest, at Div 1. Roy Keane must lower his expectations. His standard so high, even at Utd, he not happy with Fletcher, O'Shea etc. At Sunderland, I think he vomit blood.

Yeah that game against hornets was tough but Man Utd make it tough themselves. Got a lot of possession but always gave the ball away in the midfield or final pass wasn't good.

In fact gt 4, 1 was his assistant, Steve McClaren
    As far as I know, Steve McClaren did not play for Man Utd under Fergie. We're talking about ex-Man Utd players/captains that playered under Fergie managing right?

Keana goes one up against his ex captain!

Sunderland 2-0 WBA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot..._1/5266420.stm
    Last edited by afbug; 29th August 2006 at 01:35 AM.

u mean the Man u store at orchard there?
    The ManU store at Orchard still in operation meh???

Quote Originally Posted by novello76
    If you observe, most of the players that he sell does not go on to perform at the same standards they used to at Man Utd..

with the exception of Diego Forlan.

left Man Utd in 2004 for Spanish club, Villarreal, where he became the Spanish 2004-05 season Top Scorer with 25 goals , helping them to their first ever UEFA Champions League spot. He also jointly won the European Golden Boot award, with Thierry Henry

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast