Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1002

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

  1. #761

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Gd Anfield game.

  2. #762
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Liverpool gave us a boost ahead of our clash with the gunners tonight. At least we can start the game with the 6-point lead in tact regardless of the result.

  3. #763

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Tonight's the day where we stretch our lead to 9 points!!!!

  4. #764
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Well, Liverpool have done their job by beating Chelsea and in doing so we get to maintain our 6-point lead before going into our next match. So, tonite is our duty to beat the gunners and extend the lead to 9-point and closer to the EPL title. Go devils, go.

  5. #765
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Adam Rd, Singapore
    Posts
    506

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    MU vs Arsenal 0-1 (Adebayor) good fight though!

  6. #766
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Waaaaaaaaaaaynnnnnnnn Rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!

  7. #767
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Damn! I knew we will conceed. Arsenal's attacking is really good.

    Good chance lost.

  8. #768

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    It was like 10 vs 11. Larsson where was he?

  9. #769

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    5 defenders and henry was unmarked .....

  10. #770
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    It was like 10 vs 11. Larsson where was he?
    He old man. Can't run too much. Arsenal's att was really good. We can't control the midfield and defence too shaky. We're beaten by a very good side. But I expect Rio to maintain his concentration but he went to sleep.

    We really need a midfield destroyer like Keane.

    6pts still intact. Big winners are Arsenal and Liverpool. Well done to them. We now have to take pts off away at anfield and stamford bridge.

    Tough tough run in. Really have to maintain the run.

  11. #771

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    He old man. Can't run too much. Arsenal's att was really good. We can't control the midfield and defence too shaky. We're beaten by a very good side. But I expect Rio to maintain his concentration but he went to sleep.

    We really need a midfield destroyer like Keane.

    6pts still intact. Big winners are Arsenal and Liverpool. Well done to them. We now have to take pts off away at anfield and stamford bridge.

    Tough tough run in. Really have to maintain the run.
    I suggest the old fox wakes up and makes rooney midfield destroyer. He has the calibre to be a good midfielder. Bring back smudge. I rather see smudge play than the old man.

  12. #772
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    I suggest the old fox wakes up and makes rooney midfield destroyer. He has the calibre to be a good midfielder. Bring back smudge. I rather see smudge play than the old man.
    He is still not as good or not good enough in that position. Rooney made a lot of defensive tackles these days. Dunno good or not as he is a better attacker than defender.

    Chelsea will be very encouraged. 6 pts against them with 4 months to go will be a very tough run in but it makes it more exciting.

    When the chips are down, we'll show Chelsea what true champions are made of. FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

  13. #773
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Damn...was hoping for a draw when Arsenal equalised. Sigh....
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  14. #774
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Adam Rd, Singapore
    Posts
    506

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    somehow i got this strange feeling both man u and chelsea will stumble , lolz
    u are a right! prophecy materialized!

  15. #775

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    It was a good and exciting match last night.

  16. #776

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    It was a good and exciting match last night.
    Yah so much so that it took me a while to fall asleep after the match due to a rush of adrenalin...

  17. #777

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Something I just came up with. Henrik Larsson was a Barcelona player, so he must know the team and their tactics very well. Maybe Alex Ferguson fancied his team's chances with the Chumps League, and since Barcelona are one of the favourites to win the cup, bringing Larsson over will help the team understand how to beat Barcelona should they meet later?

  18. #778

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    man u lost to a better side , saw man u ctrl the game for the first 18 mins, but after that ars take over till the very end . so what went wrong ? paul scholes was overshadowed , so was Ronaldno .. mid - field and passing is so bad compare to ars, poor clearance so many times by man utd defenders, (they are so scare of ars strikers that they kick the ball high and far away but still end up under ars legs) some names worth mentioning are Evra , Vidic
    saha should come out earlier since Rooney is quite useless.giveaway prosession , clueless (apart from the goals he scored) SAF should have used ole and saha to start up.

  19. #779
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    He is still not as good or not good enough in that position. Rooney made a lot of defensive tackles these days. Dunno good or not as he is a better attacker than defender.

    Chelsea will be very encouraged. 6 pts against them with 4 months to go will be a very tough run in but it makes it more exciting.

    When the chips are down, we'll show Chelsea what true champions are made of. FIGHT TILL THE END!!!
    We can show them what true champs are made of but we oni last 80mins of the game this season!!! we keep leaking in goals in the last 10mins, can someone remind them that we are playing soccer for 90mins not 80mins!

    Looney scores at last but feels that he should play attacking midfield behind the strikers think he will be deadlier there!

  20. #780

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    we oni last 80mins of the game this season!!! we keep leaking in goals in the last 10mins, can someone remind them that we are playing soccer for 90mins not 80mins!
    i think that's what Juventus was thinking back then.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •