Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

My goodness... Rooney's got such bad touches and has lost so many chances!!!

GOAL!!!

Henrik Larsson scores

Damn Rooney is very poor tonight.

The strike force look more like Lar-Chng and Kar-chng to me!

Yes, this is the night of the Geriatricos!!!

You are my Solskjaer, my only Solskjaer you make me happy when skies are gray

VICTORY!!!

lucky there is Solskjaer and larson to cover Rooney 's ass. that clumsy fellow really cannot make it.. really worry abt Man Utd striker problem. Man U mid field really sucks without Scholes.

ya rooney touches, passes, shooting has been bad recently. has been off-form for pretty long time. from the way he takes his shot, i think he has lost confidence. a confident player will not hesitate to take a 1st-time shot.

anyway, its larsson and solskjaer (again) that came to the rescue again! great determination from the man u players!

i just dun understand Y SAF die die want to use him ? can someone explain to me ?
    Man Utd will really perform better without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    You are my Solskjaer, my only Solskjaer you make me happy when skies are gray

:clap clap:

i think he is so scare that wait he squander the chance again , dat y he passed to larson instead. well that assist is nutin great to mention as even an average football can do that

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    lucky there is Solskjaer and larson to cover Rooney 's ass. that clumsy fellow really cannot make it.. really worry abt Man Utd striker problem. Man U mid field really sucks without Scholes.
    this i agree. especially the center midfield. fletcher just doesnt cuts it. park doesn't cuts it. we need a hard-man, and i hope its not gonna be hargreeves

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    this i agree. especially the center midfield. fletcher just doesnt cuts it. park doesn't cuts it. we need a hard-man, and i hope its not gonna be hargreeves
    not too sure if Hargreaves is up to it , but tonite really enjoyed watching Larson , can see that he is a very intelligent player , his touches tells it all..

i just dun understand Y SAF die die want to use him ? can someone explain to me ?
    Man Utd will really perform better without him.
    explain to u many times. fergie bought rooney not as a 20+ goals per season striker, but to bridge the midfielders and strikers. hes there to hold ball and provide chances for others.

man u perform better without him? sorry i highly doubt so.

i would say for a 21 yr old, be patient. u need to give a young boy time to gain confidence as his experience are not that of ur scholes and giggs.

not too sure if Hargreaves is up to it , but tonite really enjoyed watching Larson , can see that he is a very intelligent player , his touches tells it all..
    ya, he knows when to do what...

Solsk goal.. like abit kelong...

But he SCORES!!

ya... but well, at least the shot was on target. the shot needs to be at least on target for the keeper to be kelong mah

man u perform better without him? sorry i highly doubt so.[/QUOTE]

i know y SAF want to use him , no choice cos he bought him so expensively . tonite ' s match is just another example.. terrible once again. man u cant afford to give him so many chances otherwise MU will paid dearly in crucial matches , i dun remember scholes or giggs so clumsy will they were 20 years old.. he is the clumsiest guy in Man Utd

man u perform better without him? sorry i highly doubt so.

i know y SAF want to use him , no choice cos he bought him so expensively . tonite ' s match is just another example.. terrible once again. man u cant afford to give him so many chances otherwise MU will paid dearly in crucial matches , i dun remember scholes or giggs so clumsy will they were 20 years old.. he is the clumsiest guy in Man Utd
    then i think u missed out many games and the "S" and "F" were playing ...
    Last edited by West_ray; 8th January 2007 at 01:09 AM.