Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1002

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

  1. #41
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I saw those kits at Queensway yesterday but I din buy them. Dun like the new design. Many people buying kits these days. lol I tot it went out of fashion years ago.
    I don't like the home kit but the away one is



    Smith back in action for Man Utd
    With Rooney suspended, Smith might find himself on the bench for the next few games. Since Fergie din buy any SC, I hope he gives Rossi a chance and hope he takes it.

    Man Utd also revamped its site. More pleasing to the eye. The old red background is quite a pain for the eyes. Click on the in my sig for the link!

    Bayern still firm on Hargreaves, holding onto him like a bulldog! Want 34m pounds for him! Villareal already pissed off with Utd liao, looks like this 2 players coming to OT is bleak. Only 8 more days to window close.

  2. #42
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    OLE SCORED! CHELSEA LOST!!

    Charlton 0-3 Man Utd | Boro 2-1 Chelsea

    Ole! Ole! Ole! Happy to see him get on the scoresheet after such a long layoff.

  3. #43

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    AIG = ALEX IS GOD!!!!! hee... over heard the commentator...

    if the devils can maintain this sort of form.... Chelsea can forget about winning 3 titles back to back...

  4. #44

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Beautiful strikes from Fletcher, Saha & Ole..

    Chelski sank.. haha
    Last edited by zeith; 24th August 2006 at 05:14 AM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Haha yes I heard the AIG comment by the commentator. I'm just happy that Ole scored after so long.

    Roy Keane set to be Sunderland boss

    Assisted by Brian Kidd!!

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, CCK, SK
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Did we really miss RVN ?? Dun really tink so.
    2nd half was really like a stroll in the park.
    MOM: Ronaldo ??
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sedna.........the sun
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    glory glory Man United....! i sense a new beginning of a true champion.....

    Roman & his $600m Moaners just couldn't gel and complete the job despite leading for 80mins....

  8. #48
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,126

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Still early guys....36 more games to go....but if MU win it all then there is nothing the rest can do

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Yay!! Yeah, still early days but if the two games are an indication of better things to come, looks like we have a real chance of snatching the title from the nose of Mourinho. Lets hope, I am sure every other clubs' supporter will feel the same too, that Chelsea will step on more banana skins.

  10. #50
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,537

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Haha yes I heard the AIG comment by the commentator. I'm just happy that Ole scored after so long.

    Roy Keane set to be Sunderland boss

    Assisted by Brian Kidd!!
    Good to see our super-sub back in action n scoring in his first match!!!

    Wah another EX-man u will be playing against us again!

    Guys u think if the EPL clubs mostly is manage by EX-man u ?

    Wah.. if thats the case we can discuss among the ex-man u who to win the title every season!!!
    Last edited by melvin; 24th August 2006 at 11:28 AM.

  11. #51
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Still early days la. Played 2 only. I tot Man Utd fans are more optimistic than most fans and always looking forward and to the future but this is a little too optimistic? I feel that the squad still lack of a defensive mid or winger/striker. But it seems like Hargreaves and Senna no hope liao. Bayern and Villareal very tulan Man Utd.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Good to see our super-sub back in action n scoring in his first match!!!

    Wah another EX-man u will be playing against us again!

    Guys u think if the EPL clubs mostly is manage by EX-man u ?

    Wah.. if thats the case we can discuss among the ex-man u who to win the title every season!!!
    Ahh yes, Ole, good to see him back and scoring.

    But Sunderland, Birmingham and WBA all in Div 1 la. EPL only got Blackburn and Mark Hughes?

  12. #52
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Champions League groups:

    Group A
    BARCELONA
    Chelsea
    Werder Bremen
    Levski Sofia

    Group B
    INTER MILAN
    Bayern Munich
    Sporting Lisbon
    Spartak Moscow

    Group C
    LIVERPOOL
    PSV Eindhoven
    Bordeaux
    Galatasaray

    Group D
    VALENCIA
    Roma
    Olympiakos
    Shakhtar Donetsk

    Group E
    REAL MADRID
    Lyon
    Steaua Bucharest
    Dynamo Kiev

    Group F
    MANCHESTER UNITED
    Celtic
    Benfica
    FC Copenhagen

    Group G
    ARSENAL
    Porto
    CSKA Moscow
    Hamburg

    Group H
    AC MILAN
    Lille
    AEK Athens
    Anderlecht


    Man Utd in group F. Will face Benfica again and Celtic. Too bad Keane retire liao, if not will be interesting. Chelsea will not be too please to face Barcelona again and with Bremen, its not easy. Group B is very siong.

  13. #53

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    wah lau y the teams' opponents are all the familiar faces; Man U vs Benfica, Chelsea vs Barca (for the 3rd time in a row??)

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sedna.........the sun
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    frm the grouping, probably AC Milan has the easiest ride to the next round...

    its oso interesting to see Diarra facing his old club when Real Madrid meets Lyon....

    cheers

  15. #55

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    there will be two Diarras ~~ lol

  16. #56
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,537

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Champions League groups:

    Group A
    BARCELONA
    Chelsea
    Werder Bremen
    Levski Sofia

    Group B
    INTER MILAN
    Bayern Munich
    Sporting Lisbon
    Spartak Moscow

    Group C
    LIVERPOOL
    PSV Eindhoven
    Bordeaux
    Galatasaray

    Group D
    VALENCIA
    Roma
    Olympiakos
    Shakhtar Donetsk

    Group E
    REAL MADRID
    Lyon
    Steaua Bucharest
    Dynamo Kiev

    Group F
    MANCHESTER UNITED
    Celtic
    Benfica
    FC Copenhagen

    Group G
    ARSENAL
    Porto
    CSKA Moscow
    Hamburg

    Group H
    AC MILAN
    Lille
    AEK Athens
    Anderlecht


    Man Utd in group F. Will face Benfica again and Celtic. Too bad Keane retire liao, if not will be interesting. Chelsea will not be too please to face Barcelona again and with Bremen, its not easy. Group B is very siong.
    We will be having our first game at Old Trafford on the 13th sept facing Celtic.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    The ulimate Man U mascot

    Disclaimer: I noe the jersey is backdated



  18. #58

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    The ulimate Man U mascot

    Disclaimer: I noe the jersey is backdated


    I wonder who shoot this?

  19. #59

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I wonder who shoot this?
    who else, it's our jeff !!!! hehehe !!!

    1-2 to United ... could have been 3-1 if not for Saha's miss ...

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, CCK, SK
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

    nearly a lost last nite.

    1 wk international break, hopefully the home match against spurs will be a gd one, with carrick scoring.

    Bayern set to sign Van Bommel from Barcelona, does it means they are going to release Owen Hargreaves?
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •