Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Default Re: To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Great game. 5 - 1

hmmm did we missed Ruud???? hhahahha ...

without ruud..no longer have to slow down the game because of him..great sell..as he is past his best..
    SAF may now not get best buys...but he still knows when best to sell his players..

Quote Originally Posted by novello76
    without ruud..no longer have to slow down the game because of him..great sell..as he is past his best..
    SAF may now not get best buys...but he still knows when best to sell his players..
    No i dun think he knows when to sell players, he sells them when he dun meet eye to eye with tat player.

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    No i dun think he knows when to sell players, he sells them when he dun meet eye to eye with tat player.
    Anyone got the new jersey??? The cheapest i came across is $94.

If you observe, most of the players that he sell does not go on to perform at the same standards they used to at Man Utd..

If you observe, most of the players that he sell does not go on to perform at the same standards they used to at Man Utd..

I agree

yah but that doesnt mean they dun perform if they stay at OT. Ruud started well for Real, we shall see.

Woohoo! 5-1!!! Great result. 3-0 up in 16 mins! I hope we will do well in the next 3 games without Rooney and Scholes. The suspension is really crap and unfair.

RVN still have 1-2 years in him at the highest level IMO. His prowess is declining and sell him at his peak can get more $$$. I expect him to score a lot at RM in the next 1-2 seasons. If not, really shocking!

The Hargreaves and Senna sage really draggy. One is old while the other's club dun let him go.

Both the upcoming 2 away games to Charlton and Watford, shld consider like a "walk over". Even without the suspened Rooney and Scholes, we still have the likes of Park Ji-Sung and Rossi/Solskjaer to cover their places. Baby Face played well when he came on as a sub yest.

The oni prob we might have is the 3rd and last game the duo are suspended, home game against Spurs. But after watching the Spurs first away game last sat, think Spurs are still trying to adapt to the new players.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

the more "walk over" it is the more worried i am ...

somehow i also agree. But over the past 3 seasons, man utd are playing like this manner liao. "Walk over" games can either lose or draw. Only point to note, Charlton and Watford did not played well last wkend, so this week we might have a gd chance on extending the lead "on top". B it GD, its still top of the table.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

Ya ... agree most of the time they tend to trip n fall during walkovers....ahahaha....

By the way last nite who score huh?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Ya ... agree most of the time they tend to trip n fall during walkovers....ahahaha....

By the way last nite who score huh?
    Saha, Ian Pearce(OG), Rooney, Ronaldo, Rooney.
    My Pics

yesterday was damn shiok sia !!!! they played like the 98/99 team .... it could have been 7-1, scholes hit the post and ronaldo had a terrible miss ... anyway nice to see ronaldo n rooney hugged together ...

MU won it beautifully.....Forward no problem, defender also good and I am really impress especially West Brown and Evra.....but I still very worry about the midfield lah.....Scholes and Oshea really no match to Lampah & Essien lah........even the like of Gerard and Sisoko........when these strong team meet then we will know
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 21st August 2006 at 04:52 PM.

I am worried how the team will perform during the next three matches without Schole and Rooney who will be serving their 3 matches suspension.

After last night's match, i think what United's strength this season will be hunger.

I think they all finally realised that they're no longer the team to beat. They've got to fight to beat other teams.

I was impressed. Saha is finally showing his class, now that he's no longer in the shadows of RVN.

Scholes and Ole is hungry to play football and win matches after a long time out of the game.

Giggs and Gary i think has made it their mission to bring the team back to where it was.

Ronaldo and Rooney has shown more understanding with each other and i think Ronaldo's skills has improved.

With other players like Vidjic, Heinze, Evra, Rio, Silvestre, Smith, Park, the squad is not exactly way far from Chelsea's quality. If you were to match player by player, i think Man Utds not far.

A whole lot more youthful.

Of cos, if Owen Hagreaves and Torres/Ribery were to come to OT to join Carrick, squad would definitely be more well rounded.

But, i think Man Utd would still be a threat in the attack.

Does Nike outlets start selling the kit already?

not sure abt nike outlet, but sportslink are selling at 100++.

I saw those kits at Queensway yesterday but I din buy them. Dun like the new design. Many people buying kits these days. lol I tot it went out of fashion years ago.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast