Thread: Tang Dynasty City

Default Tang Dynasty City

Hi, Comrade, dose any one been to Tang Dynasty City for photo shooting?
    The place look creepy today.

Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

Heard that it is not too "clean" A local production that was filming there last year encountered some incidents.

what is that? tell more? interesting =) is that place closed down nowadays? where is the location?

Ya suddenly remember this place.. Issit still open to the public? I think it might make a gd place to shoot..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    what is that? tell more? interesting =) is that place closed down nowadays? where is the location?
    AYE toward TUAS Exit no. 14 u turn at junction and turn in ti Yuan Ching Rd.
    This should be a good month to visit.
    Just pass by today,some of the shelter were almost cover by root.

It is closed to public, put it this way, go at your own risk. Not so much from that sort of thing but also that the place is so unmaintained, many of the structures are falling apart. Hence be careful where you step.

it was a theme park like place for tourists right? what's happened to it? post some photos guys!

Passed by last Sat. Looks very desolated. Creepy? Yes if at night. Especially this 2 X 7 months

inside is totally different if you go in. No the place is not falling apart as someone mentioned.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

I am the someone... I do have a name.... and I provided the info based on what I saw when I visited a film set for a maggie q and fann wong movie and what the crew told me. Just a word of caution to prospective visitors, the structures look alright but some of them WILL collapse under weight. Well it's your call and your life.

i think all who are trying to visit, should be more worried about being caught for trespassing. lol

as for as i know...the place is fenced up...some law in sg states as long as fence up, entering would be an offence? Correct me if im wrong.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |