Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Wah.. you trying to see got people hanky panky on the carpark roof top issit?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    Wah.. you trying to see got people hanky panky on the carpark roof top issit?

Opps, you got me.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247

Opps, you got me.
    Orrhhhhh never knew you were such a person...

But I like. Hahahha.

Orrhhhhh never knew you were such a person...

But I like. Hahahha.

Selecting photos now for my submission. Stress.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Deregistered

Selecting photos now for my submission. Stress.
    What submission? Is there a contest that I don't know of?

Or you're going for ARPS, FRPS?

What submission? Is there a contest that I don't know of?

Or you're going for ARPS, FRPS?

I not going for those title lah. For my coursework, need to submit carefully.

Deregistered

Oh... if you going must let me know.. then next time see you at NUG I must sit very very far away ... cos your aura will be too strong for me... hahaha.

How's the lighting course? I feel like taking it but right now my skills are in between, not here, not there. I got a feeling 50% of the time I will be bored re-learning what I already know/do.

Oh... if you going must let me know.. then next time see you at NUG I must sit very very far away ... cos your aura will be too strong for me... hahaha.

How's the lighting course? I feel like taking it but right now my skills are in between, not here, not there. I got a feeling 50% of the time I will be bored re-learning what I already know/do.

The studio lighting course is not bad. But the practical session is a bit too short. But seriously, it is a bit like re-learning. The main thing is to know what is the effect you want to achieve at the end of the day that really matters.

Going Zoo this afternoon anyone?

very simple .. just unlearned what u have learn .. then can start afresh ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG

one.
    This is the highest level of skill.

one.
    This is the highest level of skill.
    unlearned ==> relearns ... forget again .... unlearned again ==> relearns lor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

unlearned ==> relearns ... forget again .... unlearned again ==> relearns lor ..

最高心法 to Excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman
    Going Zoo this afternoon anyone?
    I is working ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

No worry got next week.

LPSS ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

The studio lighting course is not bad. But the practical session is a bit too short. But seriously, it is a bit like re-learning. The main thing is to know what is the effect you want to achieve at the end of the day that really matters.
    You like that say like very cheem leh

Deregistered

How to unlearn? FS more?

Back from seeing the doctor!

damn back from nosebleed session. someone bring me a few blood banks.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast