Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    So what else you buying?
    Considering what sykestang was telling you last night?
    Pocket deep deep.
    Maybe dun even wan to buy anything liao. Maybe planning a iPC1 (Cheaper alternative of R1C1)!

The next piece of glass I'm aiming for is the 10.5mm everywhere out of stock leh.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Go spins for coffee. I need to pass the 10pin sync cap to zac08 too. But today and tomorrow is out of the question.
    Friday on bo?

Quote Originally Posted by ipin
    Maybe dun even wan to buy anything liao. Maybe planning a iPC1 (Cheaper alternative of R1C1)!

The next piece of glass I'm aiming for is the 10.5mm everywhere out of stock leh.

Luckily gotten mine already.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Friday on bo?
    Hope to leh. I meeting a buyer for my Zigview.
    Cannot confirm yet.

Anyway, my schedule is very easy one. Monday and Thursday night Out of question because of my course.
    Saturday is personal comittment day.
    Alternate Sunday is my IR Outing day.
    Last edited by Francis247; 6th September 2006 at 04:59 PM.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Luckily gotten mine already.
    want to sell?

Hope to leh. I meeting a buy for my Zigview.
    Cannot confirm yet.

Anyway, my schedule is very easy one. Monday and Thursday night Out of question because of my course.
    Saturday is personal comittment day.
    Alternate Sunday is my IR Outing day.
    ask the buyer to come on Friday at Spins lor!

want to sell?
    Nope. Not selling. This lens is a keeper.

ask the buyer to come on Friday at Spins lor!
    See how. He work in the west side, so do I. Will need to confirm again.

Nope. Not selling. This lens is a keeper.
    Shucks! There goes my chance!

See how. He work in the west side, so do I. Will need to confirm again.
    Ok. luck in your sale!

Ok. luck in your sale!
    Thanks.
    BTW, do check out those camera shops. I think I saw one piece of the 10.5 FE at TK Foto last Saturday.

Thanks.
    BTW, do check out those camera shops. I think I saw one piece of the 10.5 FE at TK Foto last Saturday.
    On the line with Richard now. Bo stock leh. Anyway he quoted me $1100. Kinna high leh.

On the line with Richard now. Bo stock leh. Anyway he quoted me $1100. Kinna high leh.
    I got it at that price more than 6 months back.
    Guess you are a bit late. Should have told me earlier then I tell James to reserve. Try other places lah. I believe the stock should have just came in.

I got it at that price more than 6 months back.
    Guess you are a bit late. Should have told me earlier then I tell James to reserve. Try other places lah. I believe the stock should have just came in.
    checked. stocks may be coming in only 1 or 2 week's time. These sell out VERY fast! Gotta reserve one liao. Asked Tang yesterday, he also said HK bo stock liao.

checked. stocks may be coming in only 1 or 2 week's time. These sell out VERY fast! Gotta reserve one liao. Asked Tang yesterday, he also said HK bo stock liao.
    Tell James to reserve for you. Better.
    I remember I told him to reserve one set for me since the start of the year. Got mine around April.
    But the wait is worth.

Tell James to reserve for you. Better.
    I remember I told him to reserve one set for me since the start of the year. Got mine around April.
    But the wait is worth.
    Got one reserved from my regular shop at no more than $1050 nett. But stocks dunno when will come in. A 'Special' indent has been placed.

Yup! Thanks for the welcome! Last night, I was waiting for you to come in 1st!
    nice meeting u all last nite
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Now I finally know the face behind this nick.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Was my pleasure meeting you last night too!

Now I finally know the face behind this nick.

Same here. Know the nicks, but dun know the face behind the nicks.