Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Quote Originally Posted by Friday13
    Very sad today as I have met a friend and learnt that I have lost a female biker friend due to an accident in Malaysia.
    So sorry to hear that.
    I also lost a friend of mine 6 years back in a bike accident.
    Last edited by Francis247; 15th August 2006 at 02:16 PM.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVIII (48) - Francis247 47:827 "Smurfs with tin cans."

Very sad today as I have met a friend and learnt that I have lost a female biker friend due to an accident in Malaysia.
    Sorry to hear about that..
    I also lost my cousin and 2 friends from accident years back..

Quote Originally Posted by zac08
    Sheesh.. wat happened? racing? or ??
    It was sometimes back. She went with my ex-group of street racers for illegal speed trials in the KL highway. Lost control of the bike @ >200 Kph, crashed into center divider then died a painful death. Heard that she suffered from internal bleeding and blood oozed out from her eyes,ears and mouth.

They didn't see her crash as all was speeding and after half hour, when they know that something is wrong, the gang backtrack to look for her and find her suffering. The ambulance did not come and they hitch-hiked a lorry to send her to hospital. She died on the journey.

This is the reason why I give up the thrill of illegal speed trials.

It was sometimes back. She went with my ex-group of street racers for illegal speed trials in the KL highway. Lost control of the bike @ >200 Kph, crashed into center divider then died a painful death. Heard that she suffered from internal bleeding and blood oozed out from her eyes,ears and mouth.

They didn't see her crash as all was speeding and after half hour, when they know that something is wrong, the gang backtrack to look for her and find her suffering. The ambulance did not come and they hitch-hiked a lorry to send her to hospital. She died on the journey.

This is the reason why I give up the thrill of illegal speed trials.
    Man.. that's sad. No point speeding like this when your life's at stake...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08
    Man.. that's sad. No point speeding like this when your life's at stake...
    I gave up illegal speed trials few years back. Lost too many friends. For this lady, she could have had a good life with a good husband. It is a pity...... and I ever thought of asking her for TFCD with her bike today, juz to learnt that she has passed away sometime back...

Alright. Time to pack and go.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Time to Zzz...
    Everyday have to wake up early. Good night to all.

Good morning Guys....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Good morning guys/gals....

Good morning to all.

I gave up illegal speed trials few years back. Lost too many friends. For this lady, she could have had a good life with a good husband. It is a pity...... and I ever thought of asking her for TFCD with her bike today, juz to learnt that she has passed away sometime back...
    so sad ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    so sad ..
    Ya Lor. Safe riding is very important on public roads. There are so many things that can kill us. Hope the rest of my gang give up this type of activity. I dun want to lose anymore friends.

Ya Lor. Safe riding is very important on public roads. There are so many things that can kill us. Hope the rest of my gang give up this type of activity. I dun want to lose anymore friends.
    Sometime, it is not because of the biker but drivers at fault.
    That was what happen to my friend. He was doing a right turn at a traffic light in Mandai area when an Army 3-tonne hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    Sometime, it is not because of the biker but drivers at fault.
    That was what happen to my friend. He was doing a right turn at a traffic light in Mandai area when an Army 3-tonne hit him.
    That's why I practise and preach defensive riding. Control myself and protect myself from others who doesn't protect themselves. Anyway, riders are still "man covering metal" or 'Lan Bao Ti'.

Where is the hoot hoot yesterday, was nearby hooter.

That's why I practise and preach defensive riding. Control myself and protect myself from others who doesn't protect themselves. Anyway, riders are still "man covering metal" or 'Lan Bao Ti'.
    That is true. Always be very careful and take precaution when riding and driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    That is true. Always be very careful and take precaution when riding and driving.
    Always keep a safety distant. That day after the SFF Janiel got at the rear by a taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman
    Always keep a safety distant. That day after the SFF Janiel got at the rear by a taxi.

hmm got in the rear,

this thread is dying no one comes in here anymore.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast