Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: KTV Outdated?

  1. #21

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    whaa.. didnt know you still hang ard 33...
    y not? i think that's the coolest place to be there....btw we sang 'the myth' i think one of ur favourite's song... n i sms my kakis to do tfcd shoot with them this week.
    Last edited by Bobman; 15th August 2006 at 02:01 AM.

  2. #22

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    I heard my friends said that place is quite cool too.. Hehe maybe I should try it out 1 day..

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    y not? i think that's the coolest place to be there....btw we sang 'the myth' i think one of ur favourite's song... n i sms my kakis to do tfcd shoot with them this week.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    y not? i think that's the coolest place to be there....btw we sang 'the myth' i think one of ur favourite's song... n i sms my kakis to do tfcd shoot with them this week.
    Hmmm.. where is this 33 cool place to hang out?? care to give details?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    Hmmm.. where is this 33 cool place to hang out?? care to give details?

    eh.... you sure or not??? Get Ah kok to bring you to the happening place ah....

  5. #25
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    eh.... you sure or not??? Get Ah kok to bring you to the happening place ah....
    oni noe the 7..not too sure abt the 33.. dun tell me is "TH"..ah kok? u mean the "King of KTV"? ... he sure noes a lot of tis places..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    oni noe the 7..not too sure abt the 33.. dun tell me is "TH"..ah kok? u mean the "King of KTV"? ... he sure noes a lot of tis places..
    "TH"??? catch no balls...."KH" ah... issit?

  7. #27

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    oni noe the 7..not too sure abt the 33.. dun tell me is "TH"..ah kok? u mean the "King of KTV"? ... he sure noes a lot of tis places..

    dont think too much lar... it's a ktv pub along beach rd which pple patronise to drink, sing, play pool.....

  8. #28

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    Hmmm.. where is this 33 cool place to hang out?? care to give details?
    the place nothing fantastic or happenings, place looks old n full of smoke. no chicks only old men many many... but a nice place to relax n make friends there. drink some beer, play some pool and listen some songs.

  9. #29

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    KBOXing more fun.

  10. #30
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    "TH"??? catch no balls...."KH" ah... issit?
    "TH" is at 33..
    "BS" & "NSH" is at 7..
    "KH" is ah kok..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #31
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    dont think too much lar... it's a ktv pub along beach rd which pple patronise to drink, sing, play pool.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    the place nothing fantastic or happenings, place looks old n full of smoke. no chicks only old men many many... but a nice place to relax n make friends there. drink some beer, play some pool and listen some songs.
    icic... ..me bad..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    "TH" is at 33..
    "BS" & "NSH" is at 7..
    "KH" is ah kok..

    oooooooh, catch the ball liao.....

  13. #33

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Am quite surprised alot of ppl here seems to know "bs"..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    oooooooh, catch the ball liao.....
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  14. #34

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Am quite surprised alot of ppl here seems to know "bs"..

    ermm... maybe we (or some old bird) can organise a photoshoot there for 'those who like to know more'....

  15. #35

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Haha if u guys really want to organise a shoot there, can count me in..

    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    ermm... maybe we (or some old bird) can organise a photoshoot there for 'those who like to know more'....
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Haha if u guys really want to organise a shoot there, can count me in..
    we dun shoot wif cameras..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Haha if u guys really want to organise a shoot there, can count me in..
    Huh? so want to go KTV shooting or to sing?
    Then shot what? Us singing? TV screen? The ppl working there?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  18. #38

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Haha I fully understand what u mean man.. An old bird there too..

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    we dun shoot wif cameras..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  19. #39

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    Huh? so want to go KTV shooting or to sing?
    Then shot what? Us singing? TV screen? The ppl working there?
    Some "Landscapes"

  20. #40

    Default Re: KTV Outdated?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    Huh? so want to go KTV shooting or to sing?
    Then shot what? Us singing? TV screen? The ppl working there?
    XDD will shoot and sing at the same time ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •