Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for new location to have SEED?

Default Suggestion for new location to have SEED?

Hi guys,

Seems like there are concerns amongst clubsnappers that the store owners of our favourite haunt for SEED (ie, Peninsular Basement Foodcourt) may be less than happy about our fortnightly merriment.

Therefore, I propose a new location for SEED, namely:

Any takers?

hehhehahahaaaaa

Talking

so, u have finally chosen to come out of the closet?
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Can just imagine, a whole bunch of us milling around inside there...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Blog Entries

hmmm... as in the tradition of ClubSNAP, it is the responsibility of the proposer to follow-up with actual action if the proposal is agreed to.

All who agree to funksoulava to host the next SEED at ...errr .... SEED, please raise hands.

/me raises hand.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Originally posted by Darren
    hmmm... as in the tradition of ClubSNAP, it is the responsibility of the proposer to follow-up with actual action if the proposal is agreed to.

All who agree to funksoulava to host the next SEED at ...errr .... SEED, please raise hands.

/me raises hand.

hehehehehehehehehehehe
    /me raises hands too
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

/me scrambles to charter 3 coaches to Johor Bahru.......

Originally posted by Darren

/me raises hand.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Originally posted by funksoulava
    /me scrambles to charter 3 coaches to Johor Bahru.......

it's in JB? LOL imagine The New Paper, "Yesterday 53 Singaporeans were arrested at the Second Link causeway at Tuas for charges of alleged espionage by the Malaysian Customs. Each was found to be carrying at least one set of photographic equipment, and many to be carrying powerful professional cameras. Spokesman Syed Hamid Baba says,'Normally if we see [such people] we ask them where to go, if they say shooting birds, we ok, if they say to Abu Bakar Museum, we ok. But [these jokers] say they going to City Mall fashion boutique. So we thin kthey are either a group of dirty old men, and young men, or terrorists tryig to gather information that will ruin the beautiful city of Zohor Bahru.' The photographers are now feverishly trying to get in touch with the Singapore Embassy, which has been hampered by the presence of demonstrators protesting the issue of Bossa Nova island"
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Originally posted by denizenx

it's in JB? LOL imagine The New Paper, "Yesterday 53 Singaporeans were arrested at the Second Link causeway at Tuas for charges of alleged espionage by the Malaysian Customs. Each was found to be carrying at least one set of photographic equipment, and many to be carrying powerful professional cameras. Spokesman Syed Hamid Baba says,'Normally if we see [such people] we ask them where to go, if they say shooting birds, we ok, if they say to Abu Bakar Museum, we ok. But [these jokers] say they going to City Mall fashion boutique. So we thin kthey are either a group of dirty old men, and young men, or terrorists tryig to gather information that will ruin the beautiful city of Zohor Bahru.' The photographers are now feverishly trying to get in touch with the Singapore Embassy, which has been hampered by the presence of demonstrators protesting the issue of Bossa Nova island"

Originally posted by Wolfgang

/me raises hands too
    /me raise hands too too...

Originally posted by denizenx

Wolfgang! help!!!

Wolfie's jurisdiction covers only Sentosa Island.....JB a bit too far....

Originally posted by Dagger

Wolfgang! help!!!

Default Re: Suggestion for new location to have SEED?

Any takers?
    back to the photo....taken by your D100???

what are those white white lines on top?? scratches on your lens or CCD? your white hair?? dead pixel??
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Default Re: Re: Suggestion for new location to have SEED?

The photo was taken with my Rollei 35S. I don't think I want to bring the D100 into JB.....will prolly attract too much attention....especially from would-be robbers.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wai

back to the photo....taken by your D100???

what are those white white lines on top?? scratches on your lens or CCD? your white hair?? dead pixel??
    [/QUOTE

/me raise both hands...

Originally posted by Larry
    /me raise both hands...

/me raises both hands and a foot.

/me covers head with both hands...

Hey dude! Where have you gone for the pass 3 to 4 SEED's? Mugging for your MBA?

Originally posted by rochkoh
    /me raises both hands and a foot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast