Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: 'Airlines terror plot' disrupted

Default Re: Breaking News: 'Airlines terror plot' disrupted

Lucky the plot have been unfold.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

When will it ever end?..........

IT IS ALL ONE big agenda.

So glad they found out, Mother is on a flight out of UK in a few days, scary stuff, when will his royal Tonyness ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    So glad they found out, Mother is on a flight out of UK in a few days, scary stuff, when will his royal Tonyness ever learn.
    What's it got to do with Tony Blair? Who are the real criminals planning suicide and mass murder??

Quote Originally Posted by dkw
    What's it got to do with Tony Blair? Who are the real criminals planning suicide and mass murder??
    His royal tonyness is the one who let home grown terrorists and their parents stay in the country. Hes been harbouring them for years and has done nothing about it. It has everything to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor54
    When will it ever end?..........

It will end when Christians, Jews and Muslims can sit down and talk and not kill each other.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    It will end when Christians, Jews and Muslims can sit down and talk and not kill each other.
    Or when aliens come.

I don't think there are aliens metioned in any of the books, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Or when aliens come.

Now u can't even hand carry your camera bag on board.
    Striking 2 destinations off my holiday list.

I think it is all about the discontent of the US having a big presence in the Middle East (with bases in Saudi Arabia, etc.) to control the oil off course, as well as the US support for Israel, no land + state being negotiated for years for the Palestinians who are now put as refugees in the Gaza and West Bank (which are also infiltrated by many illegal Jewish settlements for years) and Southern part of Lebanon.............deep down it is not about religion at all. It is all about land and control.

It is also about control of people and the desire of creating an Islamic way of life but according to their own 'distorted' view of it, and not an Islam that is progressive but the Islam from the past.

Religion only comes into play as these distorted minds ABUSE parts of the Islam teachings to get support AND more importantly to get recruits to do bombings and the likes......

It is not that all Jews, Muslims and Christians can't live peacefully together, they can, but some extremists (for their own purposes) do make a wedge between these groups.

Hong Sien

Or when aliens come.

yea only aliens can be found in america and mexico

Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    yea only aliens can be found in america and mexico
    Yap... you are absolutely right! Americans refer foreigners as aliens. This is a common norm.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    I think it is all about the discontent of the US having a big presence in the Middle East (with bases in Saudi Arabia, etc.) to control the oil off course, as well as the US support for Israel, no land + state being negotiated for years for the Palestinians who are now put as refugees in the Gaza and West Bank (which are also infiltrated by many illegal Jewish settlements for years) and Southern part of Lebanon.............deep down it is not about religion at all. It is all about land and control.

It is also about control of people and the desire of creating an Islamic way of life but according to their own 'distorted' view of it, and not an Islam that is progressive but the Islam from the past.

Religion only comes into play as these distorted minds ABUSE parts of the Islam teachings to get support AND more importantly to get recruits to do bombings and the likes......

It is not that all Jews, Muslims and Christians can't live peacefully together, they can, but some extremists (for their own purposes) do make a wedge between these groups.

Hong Sien
    I agree with you on all counts except the second and 3rd paragraph. Where it is true that they have distorted their way of interpreting Jihad in Islam, it was never Islamic in the past to do most(not all!) of what they are doing now. Islam in the past did not allow suicide bombings and all! And there are no ABUSE parts in he teachings of Islam. It is we humans who abused or in actual fact misinterpret the words of Muhammad SAW and the Quran.

The killings will never stop for as long as we are called humans. Blood relationships have not stopped humans from killing one another! Jews, Muslims and Christians will never agree to each other. In the end it is us, purely innocent peace-minded people who suffer... caught in the middle of these war-mongering idiots(actually *******s... forgive me!).

May God bless us all!

K

Or when aliens come.

agree with you... only a bigger threat will unite the now scattered human race...

i've been thinking about a project... called One Earth... but den i guess its too early to even draft the lines... maybe i go write a book about it... perhaps 100 years later somebody might use it for a movie...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    agree with you... only a bigger threat will unite the now scattered human race...

i've been thinking about a project... called One Earth... but den i guess its too early to even draft the lines... maybe i go write a book about it... perhaps 100 years later somebody might use it for a movie...
    if launch I sure buy 1 copy.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    if launch I sure buy 1 copy.
    y dun u guys support me to be the chief of UN or something... then i propose the plan... better than reading the book..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Yap... you are absolutely right! Americans refer foreigners as aliens. This is a common norm.

Here, we got a name for them too!
    FOREIGN TALENT.
    From CEOs to production workers to roadsweepers.

Actually I edited my original post as I thought it would be too seditious.

However here goes

The terrorism will stop when western powers stop oppressing Muslim groups and use democracy as an excuse to invade countries.

The terrorism will stop when Israel remembers how it was once a oppressed people and stop oppressing others

The terrorism will stop when muslim fighters and radical groups are no longer given an excuse to exist, when there is no more enemy to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Actually I edited my original post as I thought it would be too seditious.

However here goes

The terrorism will stop when western powers stop oppressing Muslim groups and use democracy as an excuse to invade countries.

The terrorism will stop when Israel remembers how it was once a oppressed people and stop oppressing others

The terrorism will stop when muslim fighters and radical groups are no longer given an excuse to exist, when there is no more enemy to fight.
    I however thinks that... Humans are born to fight... so after all this... wat else? Are we ever going to be contented? Are we ever going to make peace? Can open the mouth and say peace, but do we really yearn for it?

Anyway, its just a game by few key players instead of the entire group nor population... remove them, another group take over... solve the problem? then after taking over, whats next? conquer another 1? suppress the current 1?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast