Thread: Tips travelling to Phuket

Default Tips travelling to Phuket

Hi all,

I am going phuket next week. My first time there. What will the nice object to take there ya?

I am planning to take sunset there and maybe sunrise too. Which beach will be nice?

And is the taxi there expensive? My colleague and I planning to rent a cab and go around to take photos.

cheers,
    Hartono

Default Re: Tips travelling to Phuket

a very common one will be signing up those Phi Phi island 1 day excursion.....but make sure you bargain the price though......

Also if you can ride bike, it's a good idea to rent a scooter and room around the island....go to Lotus to buy grocery stuffs...and make sure you put on helmet....I kena summon before not because of no license, becoz I did not wear helmet

Other than that...go for massage as many time as you can affort...beware of those ultra cheap one....they tend to sell you extra service....I recommend Rex N Relax, it's located at almost the end of Patong Beach

thanks for the reply.

for the phi phi island excursion, how much roughly ya? how about nice location in phuket to shoot sunsets?
    Last edited by aliank; 10th August 2006 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliank
    thanks for the reply.

for the phi phi island excursion, how much roughly ya? how about nice location in phuket to shoot sunsets?
    Cannot remember liao....2 years ago tingy

sunset will be at sunset point. just tell any driver prom thep sunset point can liao.
    and pls do stay at karon beach cuz it's like the nicest beach around... unless u wanna shop then stay at patong beach.
    sigh.