Thread: Digimate III Problems

Default Digimate III Problems

Hi,

I just bought a digimate III with a samsung HDD 80GB...

when I turn on the device, I can feel the hard disk spinning.. like I can feel the vibration when i hold it on my hand...

My friend has a digimate II plus, and he doesnt have this problem... so if anyone knows if this is suppose to be like this or is a deferect of the HDD or casing....

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Digimate III Problems

Should be the HDD.
    do check it out from the shop

Quote Originally Posted by tdubs
    Hi,

when I turn on the device, I can feel the hard disk spinning.. like I can feel the vibration when i hold it on my hand...

My friend has a digimate II plus, and he doesnt have this problem... so if anyone knows if this is suppose to be like this or is a deferect of the HDD or casing....

Thanks in advance
    its not a problem i guess... my digimate III does vibrate as well and it is working fine.
    i think digimate II doesn't have much vibration becos they placed thicker form inbetween the gaps which helps to absorb some vibration

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Should be the HDD.
    do check it out from the shop
    Yeah thats what i am thinking...but dunno if it should be like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    its not a problem i guess... my digimate III does vibrate as well and it is working fine.
    i think digimate II doesn't have much vibration becos they placed thicker form inbetween the gaps which helps to absorb some vibration
    oh really? ic.. then at least i know is not only me... thanks for the replay

ClubSNAP Admin

Quote Originally Posted by tdubs
    Hi,

Thanks in advance
    This sounds like your samsung HDD is not getting enough battery power to operate from your digimate III.

Not very healthy for Hard disk lifespan.