Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Out of hand!!! Too much.....

Default Re: Out of hand!!! Too much.....

Roy, go back and read through the thread. The mail is addressed to Melvin.

Later they e-mail u one 3D pig head...

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Later they e-mail u one 3D pig head...
    Worse, CD with a flash movie of pig head animation inside.

Quote Originally Posted by calebk
    But i'd rather go for the conventional 1.
    Can eat. Prefer roasted.

Choice of sauce? teehee

Quote Originally Posted by calebk
    dun be surprise if they even include a full iso of the macromedia flash... pirate version of course...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    dun be surprise if they even include a full iso of the macromedia flash... pirate version of course...
    Yeah, just in case you can't view the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    Roy, go back and read through the thread. The mail is addressed to Melvin.

OK, now I see that the address on the envelop (shown in the picture) was #4-xxx, so there is some justification for him to open the mail, even though it does not seem like the addressee on the envelop is Melvin. But then why publish the details? Did I miss something again? So there is a person who owes loan shark money, and the loan shark made a typo on the envelop of the threat mail and the mail ended up in Melvin's mail box. Did the loan shark also typed Melvin's (or his family member's) name on the envelop? If Melvin wants to talk about the inccident here he could at least have blurred the details (name and address) in the picture right?
    Last edited by roygoh; 12th August 2006 at 10:18 AM.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Since the Ah Long will paint the house for free, I wonder do they allow the owner to choose the color of the paint?
    Hmmm.... dun think they will let u chose cos i went to #11 to see their works standard color n design only black color with different size polkadot n strips

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    But i'd rather go for the conventional 1.
    Can eat. Prefer roasted.
    U dare it arh...

Wait they give u the one wif HFMD how???

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    OK, now I see that the address on the envelop (shown in the picture) was #4-xxx, so there is some justification for him to open the mail, even though it does not seem like the addressee on the envelop is Melvin. But then why publish the details? Did I miss something again? So there is a person who owes loan shark money, and the loan shark made a typo on the envelop of the threat mail and the mail ended up in Melvin's mail box. Did the loan shark also typed Melvin's (or his family member's) name on the envelop? If Melvin wants to talk about the inccident here he could at least have blurred the details (name and address) in the picture right?
    The envelope is address to us in #04-xxx n there is no name on it, it is normal reaction from me to open. as long as it is address to ur i address i will open it! And deffinately not a typo error the no 4 n 11 is not dat near plus that guys unit is 158 whereas mine is 16x even the last digit is nt the same!!! I wonder how to have typo error???

If u have been following the news closely there r cases whereby the loansharks can find the person who owed them $$$ in turn they harress the neighbour. whhich is indirectly telling the guy who owed $$$ to come out n pay if u dun one to get ur neighbour involved! n also telling the neighbour that if u know the guuy who owed $$$ ask him to come out n settle the $$$.

I have also check with the police post that in the neighbourhood there are quite a no of cases involved. the block behind mine is also suffer the same fate!

I publish the details in full there is nothing to hide snice i goin public i m going all out sending the message across i show the details n just in case someone here might knows the guy involved to tell him to settle his debt and stop giving trouble to ppl. n to remiind him police report is being made and good luck to him!

Dun understand why ppl wan to get involved wif loansharks iin the process dragging others along! Snice they dun care abt consequnces why should we bother to help save their face! They already lose it when they go to LS!

Dun tell me other then LS they gt no other choices cos that is bull****!!!

In singapore as long as u got hand leg u wun die of hunger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    The envelope is address to us in #04-xxx n there is no name on it, it is normal reaction from me to open. as long as it is address to ur i address i will open it! And deffinately not a typo error the no 4 n 11 is not dat near plus that guys unit is 158 whereas mine is 16x even the last digit is nt the same!!! I wonder how to have typo error???

If u have been following the news closely there r cases whereby the loansharks can find the person who owed them $$$ in turn they harress the neighbour. whhich is indirectly telling the guy who owed $$$ to come out n pay if u dun one to get ur neighbour involved! n also telling the neighbour that if u know the guuy who owed $$$ ask him to come out n settle the $$$.

I have also check with the police post that in the neighbourhood there are quite a no of cases involved. the block behind mine is also suffer the same fate!

I publish the details in full there is nothing to hide snice i goin public i m going all out sending the message across i show the details n just in case someone here might knows the guy involved to tell him to settle his debt and stop giving trouble to ppl. n to remiind him police report is being made and good luck to him!

Dun understand why ppl wan to get involved wif loansharks iin the process dragging others along! Snice they dun care abt consequnces why should we bother to help save their face! They already lose it when they go to LS!

Dun tell me other then LS they gt no other choices cos that is bull****!!!

In singapore as long as u got hand leg u wun die of hunger!!!
    Now the picture is clearer to me. I am not aware of the loan sharks dragging neighbours of debtors into the situation as a debt collecting tactic. Not trying to have the last say here, but let's not pass judgement on the people who borrow from loan sharks. And finally has it occured to you that you could be helping the loan sharks by posting the details on a public forum?
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

ha ha . . . received such letters a couple of times .

but just ignored it .

they won;t harm others .

cheers .

Did I miss something again?
    indeed!

Now the picture is clearer to me. I am not aware of the loan sharks dragging neighbours of debtors into the situation as a debt collecting tactic. Not trying to have the last say here, but let's not pass judgement on the people who borrow from loan sharks. And finally has it occured to you that you could be helping the loan sharks by posting the details on a public forum?
    Hahaha... nvm as long as what is done the way i wanted its ok anyway it is jus sooner or later they will rcv such publicity

Hahaha... nvm as long as what is done the way i wanted its ok anyway it is jus sooner or later they will rcv such publicity
    You should respect other people's privacy. How can you expose the name of debtor in a public forum just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    You should respect other people's privacy. How can you expose the name of debtor in a public forum just like that?
    If he dun drag me n my family into all this mess of cos will not expose him! If its normal writing on the wall lift landing i where got time....

Dare to do it(borrow$$$ from LS) dun afriad others to know.

Well thats his concequences he got to faced when he borrow from loan shark, there will never be privacy once they borrow from loan sharks! They will start to paint the door neighbours will know they will also starts to decorate the lift landings etc to advertise xxxxxx from xxx #xx-xxx owes them $$$$. the whole world will know!!!

Can i ask u what privacy is dat? there will onli be privacy if they dun borrow or from banks/financial institute!

If he dun drag me n my family into all this mess of cos will not expose him! If its normal writing on the wall lift landing i where got time....

Dare to do it(borrow$$$ from LS) dun afriad others to know.

Well thats his concequences he got to faced when he borrow from loan shark, there will never be privacy once they borrow from loan sharks! They will start to paint the door neighbours will know they will also starts to decorate the lift landings etc to advertise xxxxxx from xxx #xx-xxx owes them $$$$. the whole world will know!!!

Can i ask u what privacy is dat? there will onli be privacy if they dun borrow or from banks/financial institute!
    I don't think this has anything to do with privacy but more about ethics.

You have actually done what the LS had set out to achieve. That is, to help them shame the family. Even the newspapers do not reveal the debtors information when they publish letters or articles on this subject.

I presume you do not know the family and what situation they are in, so why jump to conclusions. Maybe you should go and checkout the unit and find out what kind of people/person stays there. If he/she happens to be some drug addict or hardcore gambler, then fine, he/she deserves it. But have you ever thought that the person who borrowed money may not even be staying there, but his innocent family members are.

What I feel is that you should have just reported the matter to the police and let the matter rest. Those LS will know better than to do anything to you.

dont worry these ah long ar just out to entertain pple....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123